Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Army soldier brutally beaten in South Tampa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kids in florida walking with their hoodies on at night... savagely beat someone

ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      There was a story of this Mexican kid who served in Iraq as a grunt. Survived 4 years there being in many battles. Came back to East LA and was killed on his front door step in a gang war.
      that's some crazy sh•t, when you think your back from war
      and safe at home, you really ain't.

Comment

Florida, Florida, Florida..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          kids in florida walking with their hoodies on at night... savagely beat someone

ironic
          Hes lucky he wasnt armed. He would have gotten beat up, arrested, and had his life ruined.

Better to just take your beating. Its the American way...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            Hes lucky he wasnt armed. He would have gotten beat up, arrested, and had his life ruined.

Better to just take your beating. Its the American way...
            Actually, it would have been on video so he wouldn't have had anything like that happen to him.

Yea because a kid walking home with skittles and ice tea in his pocket talking to his GF can be compared to those criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Actually, it would have been on video so he wouldn't have had anything like that happen to him.

Yea because a kid walking home with skittles and ice tea in his pocket talking to his GF can be compared to those criminals.
              Im not comparing the individuals.

Merely pointing out the irony, of a dude getting attacked at random. People find it so unlikely that that other kid in Florida mightve attacked the dude.

Are you attempting to imply that any crime is impossible if the potential perp has a bag of Skittles, an Arizona, and is on the phone with his GF? Thats like a get out of jail free card? "No officer, of course I didn't steal that car. Look, I have Skittles, and an Arizona, and my GF is on the phone..."

I kid of course, but you get what people are hinting at with certain comments in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Im not comparing the individuals.

Merely pointing out the irony, of a dude getting attacked at random. People find it so unlikely that that other kid in Florida mightve attacked the dude.

Are you attempting to imply that any crime is impossible if the potential perp has a bag of Skittles, an Arizona, and is on the phone with his GF? Thats like a get out of jail free card? "No officer, of course I didn't steal that car. Look, I have Skittles, and an Arizona, and my GF is on the phone..."

I kid of course, but you get what people are hinting at with certain comments in this thread.
                Actually I don't get it and the comparison you made is why we are so divided as a nation. Instigation and assumption isn't good for anyone.

Comment

Now Im getting a little confused.

Dont want to turn this into a GZ/TM debate, but everyone was so quick and still are quick to assume that it was racial and TM was totally innocent. That GZ randomly went up and started **** with him.

Yet, we have all seen multiple videos of people getting randomly attacked for absolutely no reason, but the idea that GZ was in a similar incident is viewed as unlikely.

Do you view looking at someone to be a justifiable provocation to attack?

Or put it the other way. Maybe these dudes thought the soldier was following them? Should they be free of any and all charges? People seem to think GZ instigated the altercation by keeping an eye on TM. Could this a similar incident?

Comment

He should'a used the OnStar button and gotten a ride instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X