Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry has a BIG announcement regarding his career tomorrow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seidel View Post
    Fight hype is saying he got released and GoldenBoy is interested.

http://www.fight hype.com/pages/content9707.html?PHPSESSID=65282171bc5ebc46fa371f1 ba8761a5d
    Yeah, still not giving a ****. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Who really gives a ****? Yes, before you comment and say "obviously you, since you came in here", No I do not care what he does but just wanted to state that this is the problem with the media and internet. A kid that hasn't done a single thing in his pro career is being talked about like his move to MMA or whatever actually matters. Omar Henry is a straight up nobody in the sport of boxing.
      Truly great post. Fully agree

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
        You'll be leading the bandwagon when he's the first fighter to win titles in MMA, boxing, and (allegedly) bang Lindsey Lohan
        Leave him alone dawg, he doesnt need the kind of stress you bring in his life.....

Comment

is he fighting anthony mundine in a loser leaves boxxing forever fight?

then winner leaves boxing forever?

Comment

For those that care...I didn't really see a big announcement from him like he promised. He did post an article saying that he's been tapped to spar with Pacquiao. So maybe that's it?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              For those that care...I didn't really see a big announcement from him like he promised. He did post an article saying that he's been tapped to spar with Pacquiao. So maybe that's it?
              Has he really been training with Cesar Gracie Academy or is it that him and Diaz were just sparring?

All I know is he coulda been a star in Boxing....

Comment

So what was it? Sparring with Pac?

Comment

No word? Nothing to see here then.....

Comment

word is he is being dropped from Top Rank and that he has had casual meetings with Golden Boy

that's it

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      word is he is being dropped from Top Rank and that he has had casual meetings with Golden Boy

that's it
                      Yea, I heard this as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X