• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But BUt... did you see it in Slow-MO

Comment

oh christ lmao....

Comment

i'm going to watch this fight for the first time and score it .

i guess 95 % of people in this thread haven't seen the fight and are just " assuming " juanma got robbed because the fight took place in indonesia and that there is no way he'd lose to that bum .

Comment

seen the fight plenty of times and didn't at any point see it as a robbery.....marquez delution was never gonna convince me otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            seen the fight plenty of times and didn't at any point see it as a robbery.....marquez delution was never gonna convince me otherwise...
            whats a delution?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              whats a delution?
              it's that thing you put on your vagina every month...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                it's that thing you put on your vagina every month...
                yeah thats what I thought, you cant spell or make sense for shit dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  yeah thats what I thought, you cant spell or make sense for shit dumbass
                  use tortilla , might work better for you!

Comment

I dont care if you watched it in IMAX. You obviously don't know how to score a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
                      i'm going to watch this fight for the first time and score it .

i guess 95 % of people in this thread haven't seen the fight and are just " assuming " juanma got robbed because the fight took place in indonesia and that there is no way he'd lose to that bum .
                      Seen it. Marquez schooled John. Head-popping rights all night, had the crowd going ooh and ahh. Marquez with his usually accurate counterpunching, beautiful straight right hands. John must've won 3-4 rounds at best but in Indonesia you double it, that's 8 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X