Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did you have winning McCloskey vs Prescott?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did you have winning McCloskey vs Prescott?

I thought Prescott won but I thought the fight was going to be ruled a draw since they fought in the UK. Instead I heard a win for McCloskey and was shocked.
    McCloskey
    9.68%
    Prescott
    83.87%
    Draw
    6.45%

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    I thought Prescott won but I thought the fight was going to be ruled a draw since they fought in the UK. Instead I heard a win for McCloskey and was shocked.
    I had Prescott by 2 clear rounds.

Comment

Accidentally clicked McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Accidentally clicked McCloskey
        Damn, this poll would have been much one sided. Can a mod or owner change Soy!'s vote to the correct one?

That means it should be 7-0-1 right now.

Comment

Prescott won at least 6 rounds, plus had the 10-8 scored for him in the first. Although it was a dodgy knock-down to be fair.

Comment

was it a good fight?????

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
              was it a good fight?????
              It was good but I felt Prescott got jobbed, I wouldn't be as upset if they atleast ruled it a draw but they totally ****ed over Prescott in this fight. I can't say for a fact the judges were paid off or they're just incompetent judges who listen to the crowd too much.

Comment

I had Prescott by one the KD swaying it his way... However it was a BS call.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  It was good but I felt Prescott got jobbed, I wouldn't be as upset if they atleast ruled it a draw but they totally ****ed over Prescott in this fight. I can't say for a fact the judges were paid off or they're just incompetent judges who listen to the crowd too much.
                  i hate that ****....

they should have to wear earplugs

Comment

Prescott, but I knew he was going to get robbed with how he performed in the last few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X