No announcement yet.

Good News for the Pacman Fans!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News for the Pacman Fans!!!

This is a great news for the Pacman fans...read on...Good job Jinkee and thanks!

--------------------

Wife asks Pacquiao to train early in US

Updated 07:32am (Mla time) Dec 18, 2004
    By Recah Trinidad, Jasmine Payo
    Inquirer News Service

MANNY Pacquiao was to get his birthday wish from lovely wife Jinkee, who yesterday said she would ask the world boxing celebrity to cut short his holidays and leave early to train in the United States, possibly on Dec. 28.

Pacquiao celebrated his 26th birthday yesterday and played Santa to a great horde of poor villagers who formed an endless line to get their share of goodies and cash from the Ring Magazine featherweight boxing champion.

Read more...
    http://news.inq7.net/sports/index.ph...story_id=21579
    Last edited by JaNnO; 12-17-2004, 11:47 PM.

FAMOUS LAST WORDS

I have a friend who has a Filipina wife who stands 5'2, weighs 108 lbs, while he, himself, stands 6'4, a good 250 lbs and has a black belt in karate.

One evening, over drinks, he boasted to many of us that, "In my house, I always have the last word. Whatever my wife says, I have the last word. Always!"

Everyone kept his peace and just looked at him.

My huge friend's face then broke in a wide grin as he whispered, "I always say, 'Yes, my dear!'"
    Last edited by grayfist; 12-18-2004, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by grayfist
      FAMOUS LAST WORDS

I have a friend who has a Filipina wife who stands 5'2, weighs 108 lbs, while he, himself, stands 6'4, a good 250 lbs and has a black belt in karate.

One evening, over drinks, he boasted to many of us that, "In my house, I always have the last word. Whatever, my wife says, I have the last word. Always!"

My huge friend, broke into a smile and whispered, "I always say, 'Yes, my dear!'"
      lol...that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by JaNnO
        lol...that was funny
        HI, PAL!!!

Comment

HI, PAL!!!
          Hey Joe, how are you doin' my friend? (I guess u know by now that most Pinoyz refer to their American brothers as "Joe").

Comment

Hey Joe, how are you doin' my friend? (I guess u know by now that most Pinoyz refer to their American brothers as "Joe").
            Goes all the way back to WWII..."G.I. Joe".

I'm good, buddy, thanx for asking! You?

Comment

Goes all the way back to WWII..."G.I. Joe".

I'm good, buddy, thanx for asking! You?
              Fine here, just chillin, TGIF...more time tonight for my forum friends!

Comment

This is a great news for the Pacman fans...read on...Good job Jinkee and thanks!

--------------------

Wife asks Pacquiao to train early in US

Updated 07:32am (Mla time) Dec 18, 2004
                By Recah Trinidad, Jasmine Payo
                Inquirer News Service

MANNY Pacquiao was to get his birthday wish from lovely wife Jinkee, who yesterday said she would ask the world boxing celebrity to cut short his holidays and leave early to train in the United States, possibly on Dec. 28.

Pacquiao celebrated his 26th birthday yesterday and played Santa to a great horde of poor villagers who formed an endless line to get their share of goodies and cash from the Ring Magazine featherweight boxing champion.

Read more...
                http://news.inq7.net/sports/index.ph...story_id=21579
                Good move by Jinky . . . reading between the lines I know what she have in mind. Manny never stays at home and rest . . . there are just too many hangers around him all the time . . . too many temptations . . . so he might as well fly early and train with Roach than just wasting time with his FRIENDS.

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
                  Good move by Jinky . . . reading between the lines I know what she have in mind. Manny never stays at home and rest . . . there are just too many hangers around him all the time . . . too many temptations . . . so he might as well fly early and train with Roach than just wasting time with his FRIENDS.
                  The wife that has maturity and the MAN that posseses overwhelming confidence. A combination that spells success!

Comment

FAMOUS LAST WORDS

One evening, over drinks, he boasted to many of us that, "In my house, I always have the last word. Whatever my wife says, I have the last word. Always!"

My huge friend's face then broke in a wide grin as he whispered, "I always say, 'Yes, my dear!'"
                    HAHAHA!!!! A typical filipina wife just like mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X