Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds Fans: When Morales beat Pac, Pac was on his prime... oh? do Pac have right hook on his arsenal on that fight that knockdown Hatton and almost knockdown Margarito? Also, pac movement on the years of Dela Hoya, Hatton and Cotto are way better than his first fight against Morales.

Too bad, we did not see them fight both of their prime but I will give a slight edge on Pac.

Comment

as a fan of both boxers, i say pacquiao knocks morales out...if you want to take a pacquiao whos just as aggresive at 122,126 etc..with more experience, skill and confidence versus a morales when he first fought barrera

nobody punches harder for the knockout than pac around those weights

Comment

Its funny how people take sides. Floyd fans will side with the Mexicans against Pacquiao fans just because they hate on pac and wanna down him. but when it comes to defending Floyd they against everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
          this is a poll based on emotion. Morales is a fucckin legend!!! I watched almost all his fights and never ceased to be inspired by the man. Logically and truthfully speaking, prime for prime, Manny takes the cake.

I do not believe that Morales beat a Prime Pacquiao
          NOR do I believe that Pacquiao beat a Prime Morales.

Prime Pacquiao era began with David Diaz.
          Prime Morales era ended with the 2nd Barrera fight.

Pac is no longer in his prime and I believe Marquez will beat him this time around because Marquez skills transcend space and time.
          You only think Pac was prime for the Diaz bout because of the way he won.

The real fact is that Pac only looked better because he was facing softer opposition like Hatton, Diaz and Cotto, who all have chin issues.

Comment

Prolly go like 5-5 if they fought 10 times.

Comment

Has Pac ever won a fantsy fight?

Comment

the first fight was still close despite Pac getting his ass whooped

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
                  Has Pac ever won a fantsy fight?
                  You know whose the P4P on that category! =)

Comment

I think Morales should be the favourite solely on the fact he beat Pacquaio whilst he was passed his best.

But, it would still be a war.

Morales won the first fight clearly, but it was a war.

Comment

lol at manny being prime in his first morales fight! the same one handed fighter that just got solved by marquez.. no disrespect to erik but the manny that fought hatton and cotto would have torn any version of morales a new one. sorry, he just get hits too much. erik is just not good enough of a technical boxer (or maybe too much of a warrior) to avoid trading with manny.. prime for prime (in a fair weight) it will look at the 2nd fight with erik looking good in the beginning before getting soften and put away. i saw this with much respect to morales
                      Last edited by pnksntdead; 11-14-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X