Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are breast implants really worth this much trouble ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Are breast implants really worth this much trouble ??

WTF!!!! is this all about?

Babe breaks record by having the largest implants ever inserted.

The world has come to know her well. Sheyla Hershey is known for her striking smile and her large M cup breast implants. She has tried to save them for the past three months, but that fight has come to an end. Hershey had to have her implants removed, along with most of her own breast tissue.

An infection that set in after her 30th breast enlargement operation led to 5ft 3in Sheyla undergoing emergency operation in June 2010 that left with unattractive sagging skin where her implants had been.

So obsessed was Sheyla with maintaining her Guinness World Record that the loss of her implants almost drove her to suicide.

'Not having my breasts was killing me, I didn't know if I could make it through 2012 without them,' she said.

Sheyla Hershey has re-inflated her breasts to a size 38KKK after having her previous implants removed following a life-threatening blood infection

Attention whore

Comment

I find her unattractive

Comment

Would you do her Arraamis bro?

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
          Attention whore
          Oh shut up bro

Comment

her knockers are too huge

Comment

She probably had to go to thailand or some ***** to get that done. I mean what fuccking doctor would insert size M implants?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Would you do her Arraamis bro?
                Hell, I turn her azz over and workit from the back ... no way those huge balloons don't get in the way.

Comment

Too bad she can't see your throbbing cuck when she looks down to her boned puzz.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Attention whore
                    Its amazing what some women will do just to catch some attention ... this **** is off-the-hook crazy!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X