No announcement yet.

Which Boxer would make a good VIKING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
    For Atulla the Hun I would pick Pancho Villa.

Even better, Ghengis Kahn.

I'd say Monzon, no one could stop him
    until he retired. Kinda like Ghengis.
    He'd make a better Ghenghis Khan than John Wayne did,..... lol.. Did you see that movie ?? ..... it was lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Just...just get out.
      Good post,.... john ruiz (he only deserves lower case),........ if Ruiz met a viking,... he'd have gone through Jones just to escape,.......... Ruiz would have ended up in Sxen Forkbeard's (how about that for a real name) cooking pot, or a practice dummy for young Vikings to practice the "blood eagle" on him. Come on a Viking has to be first of all, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
        For Atulla the Hun I would pick Pancho Villa.

Even better, Ghengis Kahn.

I'd say Monzon, no one could stop him
        until he retired. Kinda like Ghengis.
        Koreans claim kinship with the Mongols so I'll nominate Kostya "I have to fight" Tszyu for Ghenghis,... there's a physical resemblance,................. Here's a new question, I think one name will dominate,......... Who would make a GREAT SAMOAN Warrior ?????/....Which Boxer would make a good General Custer ??????..... Which Fighter would make the best ZULU Warrior ????????? and so forth...

Comment

Word on the street is that Kenny Norton and Gene Tunney would make good marines. I doubt it though............

Comment

As a side note, you should read about Egil Skallagrimson. Greatest viking of all time, had a skull that could withstand an axe.

Comment

Well, we can exclude guys like Duran and Arce, they would be too short for Vikings. Rocky Marciano could cut it, Mike Tyson too, Jake LaMotta, Andrew Golota would be a HIT and Fernando Vargas also.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                Well, we can exclude guys like Duran and Arce, they would be too short for Vikings. Rocky Marciano could cut it, Mike Tyson too, Jake LaMotta, Andrew Golota would be a HIT and Fernando Vargas also.
                Axe swing to the nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Just...just get out.
                  Can't you imagine it?

*Slash* *Hold* *Slash* *Slash* *Hold*

Comment

SKALLAGRIMSON Eh, Yep, I have read about him. One HELL of a Viking........... But I read about him a long time ago, I have read a fair bit on Harald Hardrada, should have stayed away from the Saxons...lol...... .... I read his saga, my favorite story was when Harald was the head of the Varangian guard. The Empress Irene had the hots for him, but she turned on him, locked him up. Hardrada escapes, but instead of running away, he made his way to the Empress's quarters( he probably had the guards on his side, can't trust them Vikings), and then he Gouged her eyes out and then just walked out of Byzantium. His one mistake was England.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                      SKALLAGRIMSON Eh, Yep, I have read about him. One HELL of a Viking........... But I read about him a long time ago, I have read a fair bit on Harald Hardrada, should have stayed away from the Saxons...lol...... .... I read his saga, my favorite story was when Harald was the head of the Varangian guard. The Empress Irene had the hots for him, but she turned on him, locked him up. Hardrada escapes, but instead of running away, he made his way to the Empress's quarters( he probably had the guards on his side, can't trust them Vikings), and then he Gouged her eyes out and then just walked out of Byzantium. His one mistake was England.
                      Yea, Hardråde was and is still big here in Norway, where I live. They got a square named after him in Oslo and there's even a statue of him. He was the first Christian ruler of Norway, although he wasn't really Christian, it was his brother that was but he died in a battle.

Comment

Working...
                      X