Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali's Wife Praises Her Husband For Not Striking Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali's Wife Praises Her Husband For Not Striking Chisora

Natalia Klitschko, the wife of WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, praised her husband for restraining himself last Friday in Munich, when British challenger Dereck Chisora smacked him across the face at their pre-fight weigh-in. Vitali held himself together and the following night he won a twelve round unanimous decision over Chisora.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh you know Vitali got laid that night

Comment

Everyone gives credit for his performance but not even one gives David 'The Toe' Haye for his cowardly action when he first Wladmir.Chisora's the man

Comment

I watched the fight for the first time yesterday and I believe that Chisora did really well, just his other actions has taken that away from him.

Comment

Mrs Klitschko makes good points

Comment

David Haye got to try this tactic when Vitali announces his retirement

David Haye: [Calling to Natalia Klitschko; Smooth talks] Hey, Woman. Hey, Woman! Listen here. Since your old man ain't got no heart, maybe you like to see a real man. I bet you stay up late every night dreamin' you had a real man, don't ya? I'll tell you what. Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment tonight, and I'll show you a real man.

This is bound to get Vitali to sign up to fight Haye.

Comment

Vitali's wife knows what a hothead Vitali can be at times when provoked & that's why she issued this statement & is proud of his self control. Vitali's lovely wife standing by her man... perhaps Chisora needs to get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Vitali's wife knows what a hothead Vitali can be at times when provoked & that's why she issued this statement & is proud of his self control. Vitali's lovely wife standing by her man... perhaps Chisora needs to get laid.
                Helenius or Vitali were not up for it.

Comment

Bitschko paid her off just like he does the WBC. Any man knows that his wife is dying of humiliation that her husband showed the world he is not a real man, and she is moist with desire for Chisora for slapping Quitali, and gushing for Haye after he KO'd Chisora with one shot.

Comment

The Klits are professional. I would have expected Wlad to do something when Chisora spit all that water on his face.

Comment

Working...
                    X