Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfredo angulo in JAIL VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Perro, what the hell has he done? If all guys fought like he did boxing would be the sport of all sports. No quit in this guy. Hope he stays strong.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
      Free this man dammit . Fawking ridiculous you can strip a mans freedom for such a petty crime .

5 months in jail already and no end in sight .

Good looking out ogbluemercury dont know if hes posted this yet

He says hes been hearing all the boxing news , he just heard about the lopez - ortiz fight .
      He said everybody thought lopez was just a skinny kid but he knew lopez wasnt just a skinny kid .

He also says he gets real depressed at times when hearing boxing news because he feels like he should be out free and boxing too .

He doesnt quite understand why hes being detained for so long he says the warden told him " im going to make sure you dont get released " . He says he doesnt quite understand why the warden whom he doesnt know does not like him .He says hes no criminal HE HAS NEVER COMMITED A CRIME IN MEXICO , USA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY HES VISITED

He breaks down and starts crying when he says he misses his 6 year old daughter he said that she just had her first ballet show and he wasnt there to see it and it hurts him .

He says when hes released he promises to train like never before and to give a spectacular show he then smile and says i cant give you a date but only hope
      This is the US for you. Arguably the biggest abuser of human rights among wealthy nations by quite a lot. You know that the "land of the brave and the home of the free" also puts children in solitary confinement for similar "offenses?" Look it up if you don't believe it.

Comment

Come on man, thats devastating video, poor Perro

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          I agree with you. But Man what the hell was angulo thinking when he turned down the sergio fight for 750K?? I bet he regrets that big time now.
          Sergio wanted 50% of the gate money and the fight was supposed to take place in Cali, where 90% of the crowd would have been Angulo fans. Come on now.

Comment

free ma dawg doe

Comment

as of this day, I fuks with Perro...big time!!!..FREE PERRO!!!

Comment

Hope perro is free soon. At the very least i would love for el perro to get a tittle. If any one deserves one its him.

Comment

This is too sad. My best wishes and hopes for the best, he's good and want to see him again. I really, really believe he just got too excited in the Kirkland fight.

Anyways, does he get to work out or anything? 6+ months of inactivity plus a high calorie diet plus a sedentary lifestyle is disastrous for a 30 y/o.

Comment

Don't do bad stuff and you won't end up in jail. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                      Don't do bad stuff and you won't end up in jail. It's that simple.
                      Yes, like going from one place to another. That ****'s just despicable.

Comment

Working...
                      X