No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
    and thats exactly the point the guy is making... its amazing how much hype can carry someone... im sorry but Bute being a favorite vs froch was way more reasonable than what the bookies have lara at.. im not complaining... just saying that as you mentioned bookes f up sometimes and believe the hype and thats great... thank you all you nuthuggin fans for creating this hype around lara and got the bookies to believe you...
    How so? Bute hadn't fought anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Lara is a -700 favorite right now, which I think is WAY too high imho.
      That is way too high considering what I've seen of Vanes but I still have Lara winning. WTF do these guys base their odds on anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
        That is way too high considering what I've seen of Vanes but I still have Lara winning. WTF do these guys base their odds on anyway?
        It's all a business man... Idk why people go by odds. People need COMMON SENSE when considering who the favorite is.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          How so? Bute hadn't fought anybody.
          youre telling me the level of laras competition up to now is superior to Butes competition prior to froch? really dude? man i feel like im typing with a 5 year old... go check before you post stupid comments... you sound more idiotic with every passing comment

Comment

It's all a business man... Idk why people go by odds. People need COMMON SENSE when considering who the favorite is.
            Oh well, I have Lara winning by decision tomorrow. If Vanes wins great but I don't see it.

Comment

i agree with you on this one... before the odds came out i thought lara would +
              $150 purely based on the fact that hes faced better competition. i dont think he is 7 times better than vanes... thats what 7-1 says... im glad its that way and i can get way more bang for my money

Comment

youre telling me the level of laras competition up to now is superior to Butes competition prior to froch? really dude? man i feel like im typing with a 5 year old... go check before you post stupid comments... you sound more idiotic with every passing comment
                Do you know how to read? When did I compare Bute's and Lara's resume?

Comment

Do you know how to read? When did I compare Bute's and Lara's resume?
                  you didnt but we were talking abouit the odds of bute vs froch and lara vs vanes... and i said bute's odds were more respectful than lara's is vs vanes... anyway... we'll find out tomorrow whos right and whos wrong

Comment

i never claimed that he wouldnt.. all i've said is that they hype that lara has gotten is unwarranted... he has done nothing... who has he beat... p will? p will was done in that fight.. molina beat him and he struggled against hernandez..
                    What have you heard fans say about Lara that would lead you to say he's over-hyped?

Comment

WAR VANES!!!!!!!!!

the time has come...

Comment

Working...
                      X