Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez lost to Chris John legitimately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, JMM lost that fight, He wasnt robbed or anything like some people love to claim on here even though many of them didnt actually watch the fight.

I think John should have done a little bit of building on that win but to be honest it seems he either is content with what he is doing now or boxing politics is preventing him from fighting the bigger man guys.

Comment

John makes good money in Indonesia. There's no need for him to leave there.

Comment

I thought JMM edged it, I think I had it 8-4 but it was hard to score at times and almost every round was close.

As someone said above, Marquez is not at his best when being made to lead. I still feel he did enough to win though.

John is a good fighter, perhaps a tad underrated but had he fought the best of his division in recent years I don't think he'd be undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I thought JMM edged it, I think I had it 8-4 but it was hard to score at times and almost every round was close.

As someone said above, Marquez is not at his best when being made to lead. I still feel he did enough to win though.

John is a good fighter, perhaps a tad underrated but had he fought the best of his division in recent years I don't think he'd be undefeated.
          wow. you and the ts had it 8-4 but for different guys

Comment

My scorecard:

1: JMM 10-9
            2: JMM 10-9
            3: John 10-9
            4: John 10-9
            5: JMM 10-9
            6: JMM 10-9
            7: JMM 10-9
            8: JMM 10-9
            9: JMM 10-9
            10: John 10-8
            11: John 10-8
            12: JMM 10-9

Also I thought the point deductions against Marquez were bad calls. It was a close fight though, I don't think it was a robbery but I just didn't see 8 of the rounds for John.

Comment

John is a warrior.

Comment

chris "no blueprint" john 47-0

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  nope........
                  Nothing related.just saw ur avatar..Almost got into a fist fight with a dude at a arreola fight because he kept on yelling Valero was no good because he was a murderer,told him he was mixing personal with profesional,he said it didnt matter...Man that guy didnt get bet cus his dad told him to shut up...Sorry for the deviation on topic..

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                    Nothing related.just saw ur avatar..Almost got into a fist fight with a dude at a arreola fight because he kept on yelling Valero was no good because he was a murderer,told him he was mixing personal with profesional,he said it didnt matter...Man that guy didnt get bet cus his dad told him to shut up...Sorry for the deviation on topic..
                    a lot of great boxers did horrible shit . It shouldn't disqualify them from being considered great or good.

green k

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                      You almost got into a fight because you were mad someone was calling a murderer.........a murderer? Note to self: Ignore Hewito's posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X