Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it embarrass the sport of boxing if someone like khan beat Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it embarrass the sport of boxing if someone like khan beat Barrera?

I think so, even if barrera isn't in his prime anymore, he should be good enough to ko or put an ass-whooping on khan even if he is going up in weight. What was that guys name who beat khan? Prescott or some ****
    Yes, because Khan only beat tomato cans and got ko'd by someone I don't even know who
    13.04%
    No
    86.96%
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 01-16-2009, 11:50 AM.

Why would it embarass the sport man? May the best man win, that's what makes it exciting.

Comment

I'm amazed at the support behind Barrera. I love the guy, but is not a fight he's going to win. This isn't a fight where Khan is laying it all on the line....

This was meant to be a BIG NAME, easily beatable opponent to get Khan back on track after the loss to Prescott. This was not made as a fight that Barrera was actually expected to win.

Comment

Prescott says Barrera is gonna get excecuted by the Brit

Comment

It would embarrass it because Khan hasn't beaten anyone. He lost to the first person who met who had power, I don't even think Prescott is any good either. No one on Prescotts resume wows me either...

Prescott has power, khan has glass chin. A glass chin is something you are born with, it is not something you can overcome. He must be smoking crack if he thinks he can outbox Barrera

Comment

Although I can't stand Khan, it's not like Barrera loses to Andrew Hartley.

If he goes on to lose to Khan, he will lose to a 19-1 (15KOs) former Olympic silver medalist winner, with a very good offensive arsenal.

Comment

Was it embarrasing when Dela Hoya beat Chavez?

Would it be embarrasing if Haye - a man with a weak chin - beat Wladimir Klitschko?

The answers are no and no. Boxing needs fights like this. Barrera is past his peak and is at the end of his career. For Khan to beat him it would signal a new chapter in boxing; a young lion taking over from the old one.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                It would embarrass it because Khan hasn't beaten anyone. He lost to the first person who met who had power, I don't even think Prescott is any good either. No one on Prescotts resume wows me either...

Prescott has power, khan has glass chin. A glass chin is something you are born with, it is not something you can overcome. He must be smoking crack if he thinks he can outbox Barrera
                You must be a moron if the only conclusion you can come up with is "Prescott has power, Khan has a glass chin".

How about "Barrera is shot, Khan has lightning speed"?

What relevance does Prescott have to this anyway? Or are you just still riding his c*ck because that's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Amir Khan?

Comment

I want someone to kill khan in real life if he beats barrera. I want barrera to win so badly, but I don't like this fight since he made barrera move up in weight.

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                    X