Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Regarding Floyd, nothing in this article brings anything new at all. Hauser even restates "rumors" of Floyd failing tests. Well rumors don't cut it do they?
    No they don't, but we will know more when Floyd adresses the claims made here. If he doesn't turn the deaf ear that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Gabriel Montoya had been saying for a while now that some explosive stuff was going to come out before Christmas that concerned figures at the very highest level within the sport. I guess this is part of it.

He also tells a very interesting story, which now seems like an obvious hint, about trying to ask questions of Floyd on the subject of testing.

Floyd lost his temper and flew into a rage with Montoya, even laying his hands on him
      , which seemed like an utterly bizarre reaction given that he was trying to present himself as one of the pioneers on this matter.

But I guess we now know why.
      when did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Larry, everyone's for sale. Not accusing them because the positive testing thing is just a rumor. But how do you explain what happened to Winky and Quillin? Shady. Everyone's for sale - including Hauser. I remember he used to bash HBO all the time...until they hired him to write for them.
        The Winky Quillin incident is not shady. Why would USADA risk their huge reputation with those two fighters? Only a fool would let themselves be influenced by an article suggesting that a brand new organization is better than another organization with far more of a reputation and experience also. And believe it or not, not everyone has a price.

The allegations would be more believable if it were against VADA since they are brand new with far less of a reputation than USADA. If VADA does something shady, it won't create waves across the world, not even in America.

Comment

So there was word going round that Mayweather failed three tests and nobody decided to let it out? GTFO LOL

Comment

when I think of PEDS I think of Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Really? so what have you lot been basing your accusations of Manny's alleged steroid abuse on? Large head? A side meth?....oh yeah...rumours. Genius!
              Yes and he hasn't been suspended, fined, has his title taken away or anything so......what?

And the lot have been basing their accusations on Manny because he wouldn't and STILL hasn't taken any tests. That's not a rumor

Comment

Mayweather did not fail 3 drug tests, some fool writing articles wrote that to get more attention and a lot of followers on twitter. You think if Mayweather failed 3 drug tests thaat the public would just let it go? are you guys high?

Comment

After watching Lance Armstrong cheat us all for years and that get covered up all ver the place, I wouldn't be shocked anymore if a Maywethaer got rumbled. They always say the ones who shout the loudest and point the most are them ones to watch the closest.

Roll on part 2 and 3

Comment

i read/skimmed the article, and to the extent of what i pulled from it, i couldnt see anything to substantiate the claim that mayweather had tested positive thrice. it's called a "rumor"

i'll need more than that. still hauser is one of the best in the game right now. he's got a reputation worth protecting. he's not going to print something like this if he doesn't feel strongly about it.

if floyd mayweather jr is on PED's i'm taking a break from boxing

pacquiao, too.

if they're not both clean fighters i'm taking a break from the sport i love, and to which i dedicated countless hours of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      You know what? I've said it before, but HBO (and Showtime) might have the keys to this mess.

If they insist on random year round testing for the fighters on their networks, things could be solved. In Germany ARD (The major network there) is the broadcaster of Sauerlands cards and they refused to renew the contract without yearround random testing for Sauerlands fighters. If it can be done in Germany there is a chance it could be done in the states.
                      True...I just can't see them doing it. I just can't. Everyone's in bed together. Too much money to be lost watching fighters shrink or all of a sudden look like crap. These networks rely on the promoters and even a non-promoter like Haymon does so much for them (getting them concerts for acts like Beyonce, etc.) that they'd be hard-pressed to put heat on his fighters.

In the end, does this surprise anyone here? I give Floyd the benefit of the doubt because he raised the issue and dammit it needed to be heard. And I'm so thankful he did because it's brought us here. But his reaction to that Montoya question...good Lord. That had guilt written all over it and it has stayed with me for the past few months since. And I'm not afraid to admit that--just like Pac fans shouldn't be afraid to admit that refusing testing is akin to guilt as well. The lid on this pot is shaking and I don't know if we're ready to see what's underneath it.

Comment

Working...
                      X