Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson give instructions in the corner like no other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naazim Richardson give instructions in the corner like no other.

The man is a walking boxing textbook. I really liked Bouie Fisher as well.

Thats what I love about Richardson, he isn't repetitive and knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
      Thats what I love about Richardson, he isn't repetitive and knows what he's talking about.
      Compare and contrast what Richardson says to what Lowe says, lol.

Comment

Naazim is great,he's the reason why Shane beat Margarito.Had Shane been trained by his father,Margo would have killed him.Shane was on the way down but with Naazim in the corner he might be there for some time to come

Comment

I like him....

His a no nonsense type trainer gets on with the job....

Comment

was it mosley or hopkins that he told to "swim without getting wet?"...i wanted to see cunningham's last fight just to hear naazim in the corner

Comment

lol

double your f00kan jab, that **** is classic.

and yes Nazim is one bad mofo to have in your corner.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
                Naazim is great,he's the reason why Shane beat Margarito.Had Shane been trained by his father,Margo would have killed him.Shane was on the way down but with Naazim in the corner he might be there for some time to come
                you're right. Margarito no longer having the illegal hand wraps had NOTHING to do with Shane's victory

Comment

too many trainers flap their gums but don't say anything.

Nazim gives concise , easy to follow instructions and uses a tone that doesn't make you worry about anything but listening to him.

Comment

Nothing bad to say about Richardson, but it's always easier for a cornerman when everything is going their fighters way. Also, i doubt Bernard even heard a word he was saying. Bernard is untrainable at this point of his career. It's more important to listen to a cornerman when their fighter is down.

Comment

Working...
                    X