Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is America ******ed or are Democrats cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    I blame America for not doing drug-tests before allowing people to vote. My brother and sister and many others wouldn't be allowed to vote then.

Why should crackheads,potheads, heroin addicts be allowed to vote? They're clearly not sane.
    I guess George Bush wasn't qualified to be president then.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK BURTON View Post
      Don't be too afraid. If we are not living in a Utopian society in four years, the fickle American public will vote him out of office.
      Well if he doesn't lower the voting age to 16, like he wants and government funding for ACORN doesn't skyrocket and laws like not needing picture ID to vote don't get enacted in the remaining half of the states. Not to mention what he wants to do with Unions.

Comment

i just hope the dems don't make too much of a mess.

we'll retake the congress back soon enough.

the dems will **** up. they always do.

the g.o.p. just needs to get its **** together. i like bush but the people he surrounded himself with really ****ed **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
          I think Americans are morons, they always vote for the wrong candidate. My bipolar anger is coming out...
          It was a protest vote against George Bush. John Kerry could have won this election. When exit polled, the majority of the people said McCain was more ready to lead. That McCin shared their views more. That he would lead the war on terror better. But McCain lost. Obama is the most different from George Bush. That is why he won. BUt I agree, America got it wrong again. But we all (Americans) need Obama to succeed, so I will support him from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            i just hope the dems don't make too much of a mess.

we'll retake the congress back soon enough.

the dems will **** up. they always do.

the g.o.p. just needs to get its **** together. i like bush but the people he surrounded himself with really ****ed **** up.
            Are you serious? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              It was a protest vote against George Bush. John Kerry could have won this election. When exit polled, the majority of the people said McCain was more ready to lead. That McCin shared their views more. That he would lead the war on terror better. But McCain lost. Obama is the most different from George Bush. That is why he won. BUt I agree, America got it wrong again. But we all (Americans) need Obama to succeed, so I will support him from here on out.
              Why do you think McCain should of won or should win?

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                Are you serious? lol
                watch. people don't know who they voted for.

i guarantee the republicans retake congress next election. the president's party always lose seats during midterms.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Are you serious? Last time I looked they had to sweep the last 6 in question. Great Depression and Jimmy Carter. Fun times ahead. I hope like hell we can get out of this ARM before then, or property values go back up, one or the other.
                  Word is the only republicans left are ***** rino's. Its not looking good.

Comment

It turns out Democrats didn't get the numbers to be filibuster proof. But we will have to see how hard they try to stop the Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      watch. people don't know who they voted for.

i guarantee the republicans retake congress next election. the president's party always lose seats during midterms.
                      Hopefully, like when they found out Clinton lied about not raising taxes on the middle class. Most people like to forget that 6 of his 8 years were Repub controlled Congress.

Comment

Working...
                      X