Collapse
No announcement yet.

fat dan rafael : what a disgusting human being

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like you Brits don't like the taste of your own medicine. You LOVED it when people were making fun of Dirrell or any fighter that fought caution first, you just yucked it up but now when it goes against your guy, "that guy is a piece of **** and has never laced em up". Come on! Haye deserves it more than any other fighter because he talked like a big man but fought like a small boy. Take your blinders off, please. Haye is getting what he deserves and will always get it like this because that was his career defining moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Seems like you Brits don't like the taste of your own medicine. You LOVED it when people were making fun of Dirrell or any fighter that fought caution first, you just yucked it up but now when it goes against your guy, "that guy is a piece of **** and has never laced em up". Come on! Haye deserves it more than any other fighter because he talked like a big man but fought like a small boy. Take your blinders off, please. Haye is getting what he deserves and will always get it like this because that was his career defining moment.

look up my previous post

i'm the biggest haye hater in this forum

so , lol at " you brits "

Comment

I don't listen to Rafael. He doesn't have the slightest idea how to score a fight, to the point I stopped paying attention.

I didn't think the stuff I saw was too bad, it was outrage about Haye not living up to his loudmouth. Rafael was probably buying into Haye's chances, like a lot of people.

Comment

I dislike Rafael and don't bother reading his articles because the stuff of his I have read was garbage. Having said that, the fact that any pro boxer likely has more heart and courage than any boxing journalist shouldn't make a boxer's negative performances beyond criticism.

Haye didn't really give it his all, despite all of his pre-fight talk. Anyone who paid money to see him fight has grounds to take issue with that, even if they've never boxed before.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            dan rafael did the right thing with shi**ing on haye.now stop crying..gaye is a coward with a big mouth.
            no man who gets in the ring is a coward........think about it

as for fat dan i hope he gets raped by ten well-endowed guys

Comment

Ukwingchun student on youtube is getting a campaign going to fight Rafael in a boxing match lol

Comment

his unprofesionalism is a total joke,if espn wanted credibility they wouldnt stand for it,hede chnge or be fired.

hes such a weasal coward,he better hope he doesnt get ****ed up for his over the top idiotic comments.

Comment

Dan Rafael reminds me of 90% of the posters on this forum: sits behind his keyboard all day and knows **** about boxing.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I found his Tweets hilarious lol the guy can be funny sometimes. Especially when he criticizes "the disgusting WBC". He also keeps us informed about interesting fights that are made early, so I can't be mad at him.

Comment

"put his life on the line"?

"can't... go on.... much longer............... toe hurts .... go on without me"

ref: "ok that's it you ****ing clown, that's a knockdown"

Comment

Working...
                      X