Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Marg final presser VIDEO (mostly spanish)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    that short girl on ritos right looks so uncomfortable i would smash that like theres no tomorrow.
    loL I THOUGH i was the only one who noticed that ****. She was all figidty and ****. I bet cotto or marg could dick her down she looks like she down for whatever

Comment

Some real bad blood here. Cotto's got some real disdain for Tony. That kind of hate can either create focus or emotions that can create openings for Tony. Cotto looks focused though. This is gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
        Some real bad blood here. Cotto's got some real disdain for Tony. That kind of hate can either create focus or emotions that can create openings for Tony. Cotto looks focused though. This is gonna be good.
        I agree, after the presser I thought he'd be eager to get into a brawl, but later I read he dished out his traditional "Miguel Cotto will win, regardless of whether its by knockout or decision." Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Anyone else catch Margarito telling Cotto "pinche miarcon/puto" on the other video in nuevo dia. He even called him Cintron Dayyyyyyum!!!!

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 codebase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0>
          LMAO!!! Tony is a fawkin' boss!!!

Tony: "Parece Jotto...Jotto...'Cintron'...perdon Cotto"

That was classic!

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
            LMAO!!! Tony is a fawkin' boss!!!

Tony: "Parece Jotto...Jotto...'Cintron'...perdon Cotto"

That was classic!
            Bro I know. I was like "WOW"!! I never heard him curse like that before.

Comment

Working...
            X