No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Garcia Landed Nearly Half His Power Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Garcia Landed Nearly Half His Power Shots

Danny Garcia landed nearly half his power punches and took Lucas Matthysse's best shots as well. [Click Here To Read More]

The other half of Garcia's punches landed on Matthysse's nuts!

Comment

Garcia did a decent job on Matthysse

I expected Swift to let his hands go a little more.

Comment

damned1974 you made a good point

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        The other half of Garcia's punches landed on Matthysse's nuts!
        Matthysse now has blue balls because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
          Matthysse now has blue balls because of that.
          Garcia was paying respects to all the Mexicans in the audience by going "south of the border"-lol j/k

Comment

Garcia used lots of skills and tricks (plus a very solid chin)... Lucas was too candid and, besides, he had huge bad luck with his eye...
            That's boxing: Danny was the smarter fighter on Saturday night.

Comment

That was cold, lol

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              Garcia was paying respects to all the Mexicans in the audience by going "south of the border"-lol j/k
              That last shot to his nuts was on purpose, look at the replay, Garcia is bending down looking at his nuts before the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
                That last shot to his nuts was on purpose, look at the replay, Garcia is bending down looking at his nuts before the punch.
                It definitely appeared that way...now with all that said-I predicted he would win.Danny did some low blows, but Matthysse did hit behind the head as well-it's a violent sport at the end of the day and both guys did a little dirty tricks, but ultimately the fight was great and the real winners were us as fans.

Comment

Well you'd certainly hope he'd land his power shots fighting Cyclops? Not really something to make a big deal over, had the eye not been shut it would have been far more impressive.

Comment

Fans can be winners and losers

In Dallas Sunday morning a man trying to break up a fight when two were fighting over the Mayweather, Canelo fight ended up killed, that was sad. God let him r.i.p. trying to help ends up dead, thats life. I stood home with wifey and peacefully watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X