No announcement yet.

Rios Could Stop Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios Could Stop Pacquiao...

your all assuming i'm hyping up rios when I really don't think much of pacquiao's ability(could careless about the awards and ish). Pacquiao is all ****ing mid-range. Anyone that can mount an attack on the inside or out can give him problems. Pacquiaos last two opponent were guys we thought he would steam roll. wtf happen, nothing. they went all 12 rounds. Bradley on a bad ankle went 12 and he has no damn power or advantages over pacquiao.
    This is not to say that the fight is a good fight, though, but it could be entertaining while it last.

No Rios Hype -
    Pacquiao Is Overrated
    Last edited by STFU!!; 10-18-2012, 04:10 PM.

Man this Rios hype is out of control.

Comment

Anything can happen in boxing, one thing i know for a fact is nothing is guaranteed. I wont rule that out.

Comment

Rios would defeat any current champion from 140-154 except this one fellow at 135 named Abril.. lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Rios would defeat any current champion from 140-154 except this one fellow at 135 named Abril.. lol
            yaaaawn. rios was clearly out of shape in that fight. big deal.

Comment

pacquiao would destroy rios like he did hatton. the fight wouldn't last very long. rios would be easiest fight pacquiao has had since hatton.

Comment

Anything can happen if he gets in there with PAC. The only time it can't happen is if he says health come first to PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Man that was priceless

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                  yaaaawn. rios was clearly out of shape in that fight. big deal.
                  What are you talking about?

that would happen at any weight, guaranteed lol

Comment

funny gifs

Comment

Working...
                    X