Clear All

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
    No, that's when they become British.
    faaggot alt.

post on your real account.

Comment

Mitchell could outbox Paulie.

Comment

The thing is it's almost as if some are saying Katsidis is a bum, he'd very likely even now knock the **** out of Rios tbf

I know Rios is still young and that but Peterson is a joke, Acosta gets beaten every single time he fights anybody above C level & the same goes with Antillion. His next opponent is a Mitchell K.O victim!

Stop fooling for the hype & thinking this guy blasts Mitchell out. He's being put in with C level guys that are made for him to look good against. He has literally zero boxing ability at all & got laid out & his arse saved against a guy with a 10% K.O ratio.

In fact if this fight happens after Rios gets passed Murray, take me up on this offer.
        My points vs yours, even odds, I'll take Mitchell over Rios.

Mitchell will box his ears off & put ''Bam bam'' on his bum bum.

Comment

If Mitchell was Mexican he'd be labelled a warrior, a god send, etc
          Everyone would of forgot about his loss to Kats.
          ''Mexican heart, Mexican pride''

Typical bias boxing scene bull****.

Mitchell beats Rios, yh that English cab driver or whatever you want to call him, knocks that 1-D flat footed, plodding, slow, brainless, chinless, 4 round bar-room brawler, THE fook out
          That is if he even gets passed Murray haha!

The only thing ''bum bum'' Rios does is talk a good fight, Mitchell sparks him out within 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            You make no sense.

He is Pakistani. He becomes British when he needs British money to help out with aid for Pakistan.

I can't believe you are debating me over whether Amir Khan is Pakistani.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post

Comment

I see Rios beating Mitchell if they faced eachother, id favor Mitchell in a fight against Malignaggi though.

Comment

has Mitchell forgot the beating he was given by Katsidis, lol wins one fight and thinks he is ten men, Paulie would give this guy a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                    He is Pakistani. He becomes British when he needs British money to help out with aid for Pakistan.

I can't believe you are debating me over whether Amir Khan is Pakistani.
                    He's British.

Born British, lives, eats and sleeps Britain. Ethnically he may be Pakistani, the only time you see him like that with a Pakistani flag is when he's appealing for aid.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post

Typical bias boxing scene bull****.

Mitchell beats Rios, yh that English cab driver or whatever you want to call him, knocks that 1-D flat footed, plodding, slow, brainless, chinless, 4 round bar-room brawler, THE fook out
                      That is if he even gets passed Murray haha!

The only thing ''bum bum'' Rios does is talk a good fight, Mitchell sparks him out within 8.
                      lol wtf u on?

Comment

Working...
                      X