No announcement yet.

Any boxing coach in here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any boxing coach in here?

Has anyone coached boxing especially the American style where you move a lot,move your head,great defence which is done by Mayweather?

It's quiet not quite.

And your not yo.

And yourself not yoself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Has anyone coached boxing especially the American style where you move a lot,move your head,great defence which is done by Mayweather?
      I've coached, but defense wise, nothing like Mayweather.

Comment

so what mayweather does is called American boxing style?

wow

Comment

HaHA! I have already seen the great thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            so what mayweather does is called American boxing style?

wow
            European style boxing is in your face kind of boxing.Defence is not emphasised.
            American style has more mobility and defence is high up the list,also has a flair to it

Comment

so floyd fights a peekaboo style like tyson? tyson has a peekaboo style that was taught by Cus. It relies heavily on head movement, slipping punches, etc. Didnt know they were one in the same.

I couldve sworn theres plenty of different styles in America, but now theres only 1? and europe now only has 1?

Comment

European style boxing is in your face kind of boxing.Defence is not emphasised.
                American style has more mobility and defence is high up the list,also has a flair to it
                so what style is mosley? tyson? kirkland? pwill? berto?
                Last edited by fdotorres; 07-09-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  so floyd fights a peekaboo style like tyson? tyson has a peekaboo style that was taught by Cus. It relies heavily on head movement, slipping punches, etc. Didnt know they were one in the same.

I couldve sworn theres plenty of different styles in America, but now theres only 1? and europe now only has 1?
                  exactly

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                    exactly
                    stop messing with the kid, you know what he means.

lots of smooth mobility rather than the more standup and robotic european style. he never said mayweather was the blueprint of american boxing or that theres only one style. he just used him as an example.

Comment

Working...
                    X