Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins today at cruiserweight..Roy Jones versus James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this happend around 2004, Just after Roy's HW venture and Toney's win over Jirov I would still say Toney, and right now definetley Toney in an awful fight.

Comment

I thought they banned bum fights a few years ago?

Both these guys are long done, stick a fork in them.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
        toney dont have the style to put pressure on roy. roy would popshot to a ud. even washed up.
        you need legs to potshot, everyone has the style to put pressure on roy these days the man cant move. nor can he take a punch or do anything else for that matter. even his handspeed looks average at this point, hes got literally nothing left.

toney would annhilate him, he would toy with him and knock out any time he wanted to.

ohh and its POTshot not POPshot

Comment

Toney would probably win now, but both fighters are past it and this fight would have no meaning at this point.

Comment

Both should have retired years ago. No need to thank me

-Captain Obvious

It depends on who is more shot.

Comment

Toney is still a bit of a wildcard.

Jones has nothing left

Comment

wow funny i was thinking this yesterday, after reading Adamek vs Toney in play!! since ive had time to think alil about it! As much as it hurts, Id say Toney prolly KOS Roy at this point! Love Roy and hate Toney. A fading Roy
                2-3 years ago id say would beat Toney, But many KOS later Roy, i dont think will. But i maybe wrong.... THEY BOTH NEED TO RETIRE REGARDLESS

Comment

Who cares who wins, the fans lose.......

Comment

Five ppl voted for RJJ?? You cannot be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      five ppl voted for rjj?? You cannot be serious.

dont get me wrong, id love and prefer roy to win.
                      But just like when the decade old rematch w bhop happened,
                      i truely believed that roy would again win given their ages.
                      But afterwards, i had to admit that roy was done. And even since
                      then hes been hurt in every fight. I dont want roy anywhere near
                      toney or even holyfield for that matter. By far roys the "worst
                      pastprime fighter ever" tho he was the "best while during"

Comment

Working...
                      X