Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    but it wouldnt matter..you have no chance of parole

It'd be about self-fulfillment.

I'm 25 and just learning to play the piano now. I play it because it's fun to create music not because someone is going to praise me for it.

In prison it's obviously a ****ty life but you could still find satisfaction in stuff I'd imagine. I dunno, depends if you're a big reader or not. I've never been to prison but I'd think you need stuff to take you away from the here and now. Reading is the best.

Depends what interests people I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      Yeah ya'll brave guys talk big but if it came down to the moment I'd bet anything that every single one of you guys would rather live, I don't care how though you are it is an animal instinct to try and survive. Unless you are a psychopath, as a human being you will rather live as long as you are healthy and have food, it's your animal instinct. Nobody wants to die.
      Nobody ever claimed I'm not a psycho. I very well could be.

As for these claims, if there's one thing I can clearly state is the last thing I'm afraid of is dying. It's just not scary to me in the least.

Nowhere near as scary as having to make friends with a huge group of complete bastards that I don't respect. Knowing that you're not with your people and have to live with them forever.

That's to me ugly and more gruesome than death.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I was locked up with a guy that had 3rd degree burns on his face. He was high on who knows what ( Booze and Meth I think). Anyways the cops responded to the call and he was so paranoid that he attacked the firemen and cops. So they locked him up.

Anyways he was just an ugly mother fker. Inside and out, you can't relate to someone who has like no soul whatsoever. A rapsheet as long as who knows, in and out of the pen. I'm not judging anyone, because I know about these things. But some people are just complete monsters and like need to be away from children. Nobody wants to spend time with them unless your job is to rehabilitate cons.

I literally couldn't even look at that prick. He was disgusting in everything he did and said.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ask Budd Dwyer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            Agreed, I couldn't even stand juvy nevertheless real jail. If they ever were even able to keep me in jail for more then 10-15 years I'd probably fight everybody, they'd put in an isolated area and I'd probably kill myself.

I wouldn't do anything period to get me to jail for a long time unless I had mad guns with me, I'd go on the run and if the police ever surrounded me I'd go down gunablazin.

Jails only for people who like to rape or be raped other men. A gay man could survive.
            you're so full of **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
              Yeah ya'll brave guys talk big but if it came down to the moment I'd bet anything that every single one of you guys would rather live, I don't care how though you are it is an animal instinct to try and survive. Unless you are a psychopath, as a human being you will rather live as long as you are healthy and have food, it's your animal instinct. Nobody wants to die.
              People kill themselves all the time after shootouts and crimes when the police are at their doorstep. If you do something that is going to put you in state prison and you are at least somewhat familiar with state prison, I guarantee you will strongly consider suicide, you might not have the courage to do it but you will dwell on it if you have time.

If its federal prison, then thats another story. While it will always suck to be incarcerated those are much nicer prisons with less ultra violent offenders.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                How is it greater? Being around nothing but fking animals, being woken up at odd hours and harrassed by guards, no females anywhere in sight, limited or no freedom to do anything. Screw that.

Just get it over with and call it a day for me.
                Either let me fly or give me death! -- DMX

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                  Only for cowards like you that are scared of death. P U S S Y !!!!!
                  Just got back from vacation.
                  Who are you faqqet, and why you swingin' on my nuts?
                  Stay off my page groupie-ass diick ridin' fanboy!!!

Comment

Kill me, kill me now, hard time is the worst thing ever, a lonely, lonely place!!

Comment

Working...
                    X