Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do i spend too much time on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    ok your tlaking **** about me being on here lots but you just admitted in doing the same thing?

Yes my post average of around 10 a day and the amount of posts since 2008 proves I do the same thing as you.

I'm saying, I spend too much time on here, when I spend a max of 1 hour on here at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      Yes my post average of around 10 a day and the amount of posts since 2008 proves I do the same thing as you.

I'm saying, I spend too much time on here, when I spend a max of 1 hour on here at most.
      1 hour? thats nothing son. i spend about 4 a day

Comment

1 hour? thats nothing son. i spend about 4 a day
        Exactly, I spend around an hour on this and I think it's far too much.

Comment

ive thought about this the past day. im on here all day before i go to work. then when im done work i get back on here before bed.

and when i call in sick from work im on here all day. 83 posts per day on average

what u guys think? is it normal?
          when i get home from work... my girl takes all my attention and then some.. only time i get on here is during the day

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            Exactly, I spend around an hour on this and I think it's far too much.
            ah i got nothing else to do. but when mma connected is on i get off of here

Comment

you need to get out a bit g-dog and stop wasting good years of your life

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                you need to get out a bit g-dog and stop wasting good years of your life
                i train and run everyday and work lol. im just broke between pay days so i cant do much

but i love getting out and coffee in the morning

Comment

ive thought about this the past day. im on here all day before i go to work. then when im done work i get back on here before bed.

and when i call in sick from work im on here all day. 83 posts per day on average

what u guys think? is it normal?

Comment

lol thanks bostonguy hes the only one that voted its ok hahah

Comment

over 6,000 post in 3 months. yeah you spend alot of time on here

take some time off you deserve a vacation

Comment

Working...
                      X