No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: De La Hoya Discusses New FS1 Series, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: De La Hoya Discusses New FS1 Series, More

Bill Emes catches up with Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya to discuss Golden Boy's new Monday night television series that debuted on Monday night, as part of the new sports channel contender Fox Sports 1. [Click Here To Read More]

Great stuff. How cool is it that arguably the most popular fighter in boxing does as much as he does to help grow the sport? Crazy how so many people hate him.

Comment

I really hope this doesnt go against MNF cause i want it to succeed

Comment

Why did Oscar choose Monday? Wouldn't Wednesday or Thursday be better?

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
          Why did Oscar choose Monday? Wouldn't Wednesday or Thursday be better?
          Tuesday or wednesday, no nfl games, seems like the better choice to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            yeah,we all know how big Monday night football is,it should have been on Tuesdays,like years ago on usa network we had Tuesday night fights,it would have been great,mondays football,tuesdays boxing,wed nothing,thursdays football and Fridays more boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              It's not like they are having cards every week. It's a good idea except during 16 weeks of the NFL season.

Comment

It is likely the network only offered to do it on Monday because they knew their ratings wouldn't be good due to football.

Could be wrong didn't watch the vid

Comment

Enjoyed it very much. Paulie and B Hop were also entertaining. Congrats to Oscar and GBP for getting this done.

Comment

TV dates are negotiable.

Comment

Working...
                    X