Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power-wise, is Pacquaio in for a rude awakening against Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
    Yep, I was mad too, because I was a big fan previously. And pipped him to beat Khan too in Jan 2011. No one believe back then though:

- http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=457391

It's also funny that my same strategy was the one Peterson used to beat Khan. Damn I'm good

I'm gonna watch Pacquaio and Bradley's recent fights b2b over the weekend to come up with a definitive prediction for their fight.
    I think most who posted so far in this thread are guy's who pick Bradley to beat Khan..

Comment

he's been in with bigger punchers

clottey, cotto, margarito, shane all hit harder than bradley.

i think its the youth and the skills and speed that manny should worry about. bradley's not going to just blow his doors down with power
      or take his best punches

he will look to box and i think he will lose a close fight. on the cards it will be a landslide. there is no way manny loses a decision.

Comment

He has got power no doubt, but at 147 has he got enough power to actually hurt Pacquiao ? I don't think he has Imho.

Comment

Tim Bradley is a very good fighter.

But anything less than a Pac win by KO will be seen as disappointing and further evidence of his decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I think most who posted so far in this thread are guy's who pick Bradley to beat Khan..
            Yeah, a lot of minds have changed since Jan 2011.

Comment

My only worry is that Pac will be back on the juice for the Bradley fight. Same goes for Khan in his rematch with Lamont. Their punches will feel like nothing to Khan and Pac. I hope this won't be the case.

If Khan beats Peterson with ease, or KOs him. Then Bradley has no chance against Pac.

Jus' sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                My only worry is that Pac will be back on the juice for the Bradley fight. Same goes for Khan in his rematch with Lamont. Their punches will feel like nothing to Khan and Pac. I hope this won't be the case.

If Khan beats Peterson with ease, or KOs him. Then Bradley has no chance against Pac.

Jus' sayin'
                Annndddd, just like that you lost my interest in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  people who thing he cant punch by looking at his ko ratio are blind..he can crack

No he can't he hit Alexander with a flush power shot right on the jaw and nothing, Pac has nothing to worry about in this regard and will beat Timmy easily by ko.

Comment

The straight right will be landing with relative ease, Pac is highly susceptible to them. Morales and JMM proved that.

Comment

I think the higher weight will benefit Bradley slight, make him able to take Pac's punches better.

Comment

Working...
                      X