Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone naive enough to still believe Mayweather isn't juicing? Boxing's Great Ped Crusader doesn't address a failed test rumour given validity by boxing's best writer, but just keeps quiet it so it goes away?

The guy who fights once every 12-18 while past the age of 30?

Who makes 20m+ per fight?

Who chooses his opponents so carefully so as to never jeopardise his 0?

Who is apparently too morally upstanding to do PEDS, while nice guys like Mosley, Holyfield, Pac, JMM aren't?

This guy is clean while everyone else is juicing?

C'mon, son.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      With Golden Boy known to hide drug tests from the public, and Floyd's testing agency being such shit, not even he's off the hook. The article itself was shit, it was more about Morales and Quillin than Floyd, but that doesn't mean Floyd isn't on the juice. I suspect most top boxers are on it.

Lance was able to hide it for so long. Only a matter of time.

Peterson, Berto, Gamboa...
      pretty stupid post, but funny sig..
      Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      With Floyds testing agency being ****? Get your head out of your ass dude. That same **** agency is the one that brought Lance Armstrong down jackass. USADA picked up the investigation when no one else would. The FEDS had a two year investigation into Lance and ended up dropping it. USADA is as creditable as there is in the states. So your theory is USADA, who just barried Lance Armstrong an American icon, is some how in bed with Floyd the angry black man? Do you realize how ridiculous that **** sounds?

There are plenty of shows like Real Sports on HBO and ESPNs Outside the Lines that are dedicated to bringing freelance writers stories national and nobodies touched this story. If this story had any legs, as they say in journalism, the national media would be all over this. If you wouldve of read the story youd know its mostly about Peterson and Morales. But nobodies gonna read that ****. So he name dropped Floyd and bam got a few million more hits. Brilliant journalism.
      exactly!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather stay stylin on you jealous cats. How can anyone argue against the guy who introduced better testing to the sport overall? Seriously get a life, or suck a Hauser dick, either way he still stay winning while you dudes steady continue taking L's.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          Anyone naive enough to still believe Mayweather isn't juicing? Boxing's Great Ped Crusader doesn't address a failed test rumour given validity by boxing's best writer, but just keeps quiet it so it goes away?

The guy who fights once every 12-18 while past the age of 30?

Who makes 20m+ per fight?

Who chooses his opponents so carefully so as to never jeopardise his 0?

Who is apparently too morally upstanding to do PEDS, while nice guys like Mosley, Holyfield, Pac, JMM aren't?

This guy is clean while everyone else is juicing?

C'mon, son.

I was never suspicious of Floyd in the slightest until I saw that video and heard his close friend runs a ton of TRT clinics in Vegas. After I saw his reaction and knowing his close friend is deeply involved in TRT, my suspicion rose BIG TIME

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            I was never suspicious of Floyd in the slightest until I saw that video and heard his close friend runs a ton of TRT clinics in Vegas. After I saw his reaction and knowing his close friend is deeply involved in TRT, my suspicion rose BIG TIME
            And? Im sure he knows a lot of dudes that do coke, sell coke, and a whole bunch of other ****, but you can't assume someone is doing the same thing his peers do based on speculation,innuendo, and association.

Comment

Originally posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
              Floyd Mayweather stay stylin on you jealous cats. How can anyone argue against the guy who introduced better testing to the sport overall? Seriously get a life, or suck a Hauser dick, either way he still stay winning while you dudes steady continue taking L's.

yeah, just like Peterson asking for better testing and gest busted... Same as Berto... It does not mean that if you introduced better testing, you are clean.

Comment

Originally posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
                And? Im sure he knows a lot of dudes that do coke, sell coke, and a whole bunch of other ****, but you can't assume someone is doing the same thing his peers do based on speculation,innuendo, and association.
                I didn't assume he was doing anything. My suspicion levels rose and rightly so I think based on what was now in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  yeah, just like Peterson asking for better testing and gest busted... Same as Berto... It does not mean that if you introduced better testing, you are clean.
                  but if u refuse testing u r

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    The video was the icing on the cake. In fact, it's probably more speculative than the other reasons I stated.

I mean, you just have to take a step back and see it what for what it.

Fighters like Toney, RJJ, Vargas, Morales, Vitali failed tests.

Mosley admitted it.

Holyfield, Hopkins, Pac, JMM are suspicious as hell.

These are some of the best fighters of the last 20 years.

But Floyd Mayweather, maybe the best of them all, is clean? He never thought he'd look for an edge too?

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                      I didn't assume he was doing anything. My suspicion levels rose and rightly so I think based on what was now in front of me.
                      Ok so your basing suspicion level on what, a 40 second video? Outside of speculation, what creditable information has been produced to support the theory?

What PED test has Floyd ever ran from?

Comment

Working...
                      X