No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Sources close to the negotiations have advised BoxingScene.com that a deal is close to done for Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) to challenge Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. We've been told the fight will indeed take place in the welterweight division, with Mayweather defending his WBC championship. Guerrero is the mandatory challenger at the weight and hold the interim-belt.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good stuff. Guerrero did everything in his power to get this, hope he makes the best of it. He's so damn hungry, he may surprise us.

Comment

Awsome news and a great fight. props to both men. ghost gonna pull this off. If Floyd can take as long as a layoff as he has and beat robert, he will silence alot of people. Robert is one of the few fighters who can apply the pressure to make floyd really uncomfortable and probably be forced to exchange more then he would like. guerrero delt with a jr. version of the shoulder roll very well in his last fight(and by jr i mean novice lol) as he turned berto and popped him in the mouth. floyd is the master of adjustments and he will have to be to win this fight. when i say i got the ghost, i mean i'll be betting on him cause the odds will force me 2. great fight and great news for the fans. peace ya'll

Comment

Wow!

Good fight. Really the easier of choice between Guererro and Alvarez. However; the Ghost is no joke, but Floyd aint Berto. I'll pay for this one.

Comment

Good I like this hopefully this means Cinnamon will fight someone top 10 in his division.

Comment

Definitely not forking out 70 dollars for this crap. Stream here I come.

Comment

I dont mind this fight, but lol people were in denial when i was saying this was the obvious move, Moneymay cant sell fights, he needs to fight against a Mexican n with canelo in the undercard in a Mexican weekend

Comment

This pretty well confirms that fairweather fans are as crazy as pacroids for believing their idol is anywhere near the greatest of all time. Anyone fooled by Chris John's, I mean Floyd Mayweather's, undefeated record hasn't looked to closely, because besides a win over Marquez it reads like a role call at the soup kitchen, bums. If he would fight martinez, some of his wwf type gans fantasies might resemble the truth, but even that should have happened years ago. Floyd is perhaps the most protected, knit picky matchmade fighter in history and Bronner is well on his way to follow in his idol's footsteps. Until further notice, Andre Ward is the #1 P4P.

Comment

Is Mayweather ever going to fight the best fighters in the division? As usual, Mayweather cherry picking.

Comment

Manny?

Did Manny Pacquaio Wake Up yet??

Comment

Working...
                    X