No announcement yet.

You know what I think about the Lakers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You gotta love 40izzums. They always one of a kind. What's goin on mah socal perkah saurus rex? How you been bruh?
    Whats up-a-luffugas, Chief!!!

Hung the **** over but I'll be alright.

Dude, you got me crackin' up this morning and it's making my head hurt!

Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 11-10-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Was Kobe giving Brown the death stare in your sig gif, Burner? He looked like he was ready to choke somebody the fuck out.

star players run the NBA. they don't even try and hide it

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'll take Basketball, Baseball, Football > Soccer, Cricket, Rugby any day of the week. But it's all where you're from of course. Someone in Brazil or something, Soccer is their nations favorite sport.

But if you're going to respect some soccer player who runs around and kicks a ball in a net, than acts like he got shot in the leg when he was only tripped up, than respect the skill that professional basketball, football, and baseball players have as well.
        Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        The only sport worth watching is one where two semi-naked men pound each other in the ring.
        Just so we're clear... I start a thread saying ALL sport is ****, except for Danny Williams' sport of boxing, and you then talk to me about how football (or "soccer" as stupid Fat Yanks call it) is ****. And so is cricket.

Well, there was me saying cricket was my favourite sport and all...

Comment

While we're on the subject of Fat Yanks being Fat Yanky in a Fat Yank of a Fat Yank way, I still can't believe the brass balls of this whole "soccer" thing anyway.

I have zero love for football, I can't understand how anyone could get into it, or get behind the likes of Rooney. (Is he is a dish? No. End of story).

But it's amazing the brass neck of a nation to not only steal the name of a sport and then insist that the original sport is called something else.

It'd be like after The Beatles played Ed Sullivan, and Sullivan said "you're called The Byrds now. The Byrds are having your name."

Comment

its pretty simple, we beat your ass, then have to come save your ass. as payment, we take your sports name and improve it

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              its pretty simple, we beat your ass, then have to come save your ass. as payment, we take your sports name and improve it
              /thread

Comment

Comment

*cue the hulk hogan proud to be an american theme song*

fat yank salute to you, walt

Comment

Yeah, Walt did good there, I "give him props" as you Fat Yanks say.

Comment

^^^^^^this. Now what? You wanna fight about it?

Comment

Working...
                      X