Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko's Return: Charr Goes M.I.A. After Approach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko's Return: Charr Goes M.I.A. After Approach

Sources close to the negotiations have advised BoxingScene.com that Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs) is indeed a possible option for Vitali Klitschko's next defense of the WBC heavyweight title. Vitali's next fight is going to take place on September 1 or September 8 in Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Surely there's a half-decent HW out there prepared to fight Vitali?

Man, they should just give Holyfield a shot.

Comment

Just fight Haye the douchebag already. Look at the depths they're sinking to to find an alternative. I wish it would happen so Gaye and Vitaly will stop whining (though no doubt Gaye will pipe up for years to come if he loses anyway)

Maybe making Haye a pair of concrete boots and sending him for a swim is the only option?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Wach in there. A massive fella who has the reach and power to get close to touching Vitali's chin.

Manuel Charr hasn't even been in the ring with the remnants of former challengers, while others have at least "proven" themselves against the likes of Tye Fields or Ray Austin.

Its sad how stale and awful the HW division really is...

Comment

all the recent names brought up is nothing but scrapping the bottom of the barrel in the weakest & most boring division in boxing...

Comment

it seems char achieved something by crushing the wlad presser some time.
            but no suprise charr doent want any of this he was a real ass and seemed like the dumbest wannebe gangster there is

Comment

What the Klitschkos have done to the division is unprecedented...

They have beat everyone and took on all the belts...

They do not have any champions to fight....so they are reduced to fighting contenders...

What are they supposed to do? Fight the same guys they have already beat, sometimes on multiple occasions because of their "name"?

No one is every happy....Mitchel is "too green" and so is Fury...Povetkin dont want none....Adamek been beat and so has Solis...

I really cant blame them here, they are fighting whoever is willing.

Comment

I follow the heavyweight decision pretty closely, but..... who?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                  What the Klitschkos have done to the division is unprecedented...

They have beat everyone and took on all the belts...

They do not have any champions to fight....so they are reduced to fighting contenders...

What are they supposed to do? Fight the same guys they have already beat, sometimes on multiple occasions because of their "name"?

No one is every happy....Mitchel is "too green" and so is Fury...Povetkin dont want none....Adamek been beat and so has Solis...

I really cant blame them here, they are fighting whoever is willing.
                  WKs next fight

Comment

Charr-Vitali would have been a mismatch anyway.

However, because Vitali is getting older, a big heavy-handed boxer like Wach or a decent HW like Mitchell might have a slim chance of winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X