No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Blows Up at Merchant Over Martinez-Bute, Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella Blows Up at Merchant Over Martinez-Bute, Ward

Lou DiBella has fired back at HBO's veteran broadcaster Larry Merchant. In an earlier article on BoxingScene.com, Merchant told the website's Chris Robinson, that middleweight king Sergio Martinez should stop continuously chasing fights with boxers like Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Floyd Mayweather Jr. - and instead to do something great by moving up to 168-pounds to challenge super middleweight champions Andre Ward and Lucian Bute.

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting....

Forget what Merchant said, Dibella insists that coming down to 150 for Floyd would kill Martinez and yet he weighed 154, absolutely no problem a week b4 a 160 fight?

Comment

Merchant is like one of the best unofficial Top Rank matchmakers. He has to protect certain TR fighters from dangerous fights/fights they can lose. Even going as far as defending TR fighters from other TR fighters.

Comment

LOU! Shut your ole cue ball headed, senile ass up! NOBODY believes you about martinez and his "walking around weight". . . WE ALL REMEMBER the article on his 30 day PRE-FIGHT weigh-in against WILLIAMS in which he WEIGHED 176 POUNDS!! BWHAHA. . Lou, YOU ARE A LIAR! That's right, A LIAR. . . You are DUCKING THE BEST FIGHTS. . . We all saw the pictures of Sergio when he first started training camp back iN January. . The guy was HUGE! JUST STOP IT, LOU. . . STOP IT!

Comment

Dibella always tripping about something. I thought Martinez weighed 178 at the Williams 30 day weigh in and just last year had to starve to get to 154 and cut off a leg to get 150. What has changed since then? I think the Martinez camp realizes the window is closing fast and they need that big pay day; they wasted too much time fighting bums. Floyd schools Martinez at 150 or 154, but I don't see the fight happening.

Comment

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/mart...weigh-in-64433

NOW SHUT THE FUGG UP, LOU! Or Ill be forced to continue exposing you as the lying scum you are. . . U ARE RUINING BOXING. . You are Sergio are ruining boxing. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              http://www.*********.com/Boxing/mart...weigh-in-64433

NOW SHUT THE FUGG UP, LOU! Or Ill be forced to continue exposing you as the lying scum you are. . . U ARE RUINING BOXING. . You are Sergio are ruining boxing. . .
              Get a life dude martinez aint to blame for your troubles.

Comment

Hipocresy much????

But You want to fight Pac and Floyd?? lol

Lou STFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  Get a life dude martinez aint to blame for your troubles.
                  My troubles as a boxing fan, are letting liars and scum like Lou RUIN boxing. . . Im a hardcore boxing fan, and I can't sit back and watch these two clowns rob us. . . Now, what does that say? Did, or didn't Sergio weigh in at 176 pounds TWO MONTHS into training camp?! BWHAHAHAHAHAH! THAT'S ALL! THANKS!

Comment

After that statement Bob should call Dibella and tell him ChaveZ will fight Martinez at 170,,, and you will see the flip flop of the year...

Comment

Working...
                    X