Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Pac and Marquez KO the Castillo Floyd fought at 135??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    Pac has done nothing at 135 that makes me think he'd beat a prime Castillo at 135 without a catchweight.

Castillo would be 147 on fight night..
    I think Manny would beat him man.to damn fast,good power and to many angles.i dont think he stops him but no doubt he wins imo

Comment

manny skull ****s him and stops him on cuts

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Pac has done nothing at 135 that makes me think he'd beat a prime Castillo at 135 without a catchweight.

Castillo would be 147 on fight night..
        pac also would be weighing 147 on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          I think Manny would beat him man.to damn fast,good power and to many angles.i dont think he stops him but no doubt he wins imo
          I don't think so....Those angles work on dead men..

Manny CAN'T FIGHT ON THE INSIDE...

Castillo is a master of the inside game...

Pac falls-in off balance and gets pounded on the inside.

Comment

jcc would have eaten prime morales up and we all saw how fresh moarles vs pac went. pac never fought a guy like jcc since mab 1 and i think a win for pac over jcc that floyd beat would be the best legit hardcore boxing fan win on his resume. dude was a monster.

Comment

I think Manny can beat him but it wouldn't be easy. I don't know about Castillo vs. Marquez, though. That would be FOTY for sure.

Comment

No. I'd favor them to win, but Castillo at 135 was underrated. Castillo is one of the most underrated fighters in the early and mid 2000's. I'd favor Marquez by decision and Pac as well. The only time Pac ever fought at 135 was against David Diaz, whom he KO'd. But, David Diaz was never even close to as good as Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  No. I'd favor them to win, but Castillo at 135 was underrated. Castillo is one of the most underrated fighters in the early and mid 2000's. I'd favor Marquez by decision and Pac as well. The only time Pac ever fought at 135 was against David Diaz, whom he KO'd. But, David Diaz was never even close to as good as Castillo.
                  This is the truth, gentlemen. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                    I think Manny can beat him but it wouldn't be easy. I don't know about Castillo vs. Marquez, though. That would be FOTY for sure.
                    Nobody beats Castillo without an inside game..

Pac has ZERO inside skills..

Comment

You also have to take into account that Castillo was prime when Floyd fougt him, coming off good wins.

Marquez has never fought anyone at 135 lbs as good as Castillo, and neither did Pac, with only one fight at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X