Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler: Boxing needs another Pacquiao.. ARTICLE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have fought the guy in his house he just forgot to give me his address.
    What a bad-ass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Can someone who knows something about stimulants answer this?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Pacquiao is on anything but Sr. has got it into his head that he is so the fight won't happen while old man still thinks it.
      Crackweather Sr was said to be suggesting that they put spies on both camps as an added insurance to stop both fighters from using PEDs as reported in the news months ago. This tells me that even if Pac agrees to their demands they will throw another roadblock to stop the fight from happening.

Anyways, Hagler is a sane man telling it like it is.
      Last edited by maguirre; 01-02-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        What a bad-ass.
        Agreed, that was a bad ass quote.. Wish more fighters would carry that mentality..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          pwned how?

It sounds contradictory to me. Didn't he say they should both take the drug test? Sounds like he doesn't have any problem with OSDT to me.
          True. But thats why this issue isnt black and white.

On one hand i can understand Pac being stubborn and not wanting to take the test after being insulted and called a cheat. On the other hand, if floyd really thinks Pac is on something, he is right to ask for a test.

IMO its a catch 22 for Pac. If he takes the test and loses, people will say he only won fights when there was no test, and therefore he must have been cheating all those times.
          And i think he will lose if they ever fight.

If Floyd fights him with no test and loses, he will claim Pac must have been on something.

I think there are grey areas.

But hagler did agree and fought Leonard. So there is a contradiction to what he is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            And like I have been saying, the Olympic Style Extreme Blood testing, The Campaign to "clean up the sport", cut off dates, etc. disappeared as well as the man that created the whole mess...

Boxing Moved forward without it...
            Hagler just pwned all the moronic *****s here.

Im counting all the butthurt *****s who will now whine.

Hagler doesnt know anything about boxing.

Comment

Its a shame people are saying Hagler pwned whomever.

If they bothered to read the whole article, Hagler said at the end Pac should take the tests.

Just another example who ****ing dumb people are here.

Comment

Looks like nobody respects floyd...

Comment

FK Hagler, that dude was on steroids back then thats why he has a big head!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Its a shame people are saying Hagler pwned whomever.

If they bothered to read the whole article, Hagler said at the end Pac should take the tests.

Just another example who ****ing dumb people are here.
                    He also said ur not the commissioner to dictate to me anything.

*****-hurt dude?

Dont worry my brother. Floyd not HALF THE MAN HAGLER IS.

And never will.

Comment

I blame boxing fans for this BS.

We keep buying both Manny and Floyds fights, so they feel there is no harm done.
                      They feel that they could fight anybody and we will pay our hard earned money to watch.

Until there is a public boycott of both fighters, look for this fight to never happen.
                      I say boycott Pac vs Mosley and any other fight Floyd and Manny are involved in unless it's against eachother.

The fight won't happen because both fighters feel that they don't need eachother.
                      Last edited by BIGBOXINGFAN; 01-02-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X