Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is one of my main problems with Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
    How close was he to his father and his father's side of the family? I dont think i have ever seen a photo of him with his father.

If he had little to no contact with his father's side of the family he shouldnt have to take care of them just because hes rich now.

Ive seen many cases of people who never had contact with family and as soon as they start making some money family members start coming out and saying they love you and what not.

I understand its his grandmother but maybe he never had a relationship a grandmother and grandson are suppose to have.

Comment

As a man, ofcourse it would be so nice to look after your family. I don't know how much he gets paid but surely he can give money to his family.

Even by not knowing her, which I'm not sure of, he should still invite her and use his power legally to give her help.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        How close was he to his father and his father's side of the family? I dont think i have ever seen a photo of him with his father.

If he had little to no contact with his father's side of the family he shouldnt have to take care of them just because hes rich now.

Ive seen many cases of people who never had contact with family and as soon as they start making some money family members start coming out and saying they love you and what not.

I understand its his grandmother but maybe he never had a relationship a grandmother and grandson are suppose to have.
        Firstly his dad died in the 80s when he was young, but it is said that he has always been close with his grandmother and would have to send her his reportcards every year through school all the way up to college. He also visited her many times. Shes dirt poor, at least buy her a house and some clothes.

Comment

you know what bothers me about Obama? the fact he has made himself into a celebrity.

he spends way too much time glad handing celebs and shooting ball with sports stars when he needs to be shown sitting his ass in the oval office fixing our governments problems.

Comment

my one and only problem with Obama is

Comment

Bully, how is Obama a millionaire? He dont make ****. You know what the Presidents make? He doesnt get paid that much at all, plus not to long ago he was in debt before he was running for ****.

His grandmother is his grandmother but his white grandmother is the one that raised him. He never even really has met the black woman that much as his father never wanted to really know him so what is he supposed to do? Bring this lady in who you have no relationship with into a world that is totally unkown to her? She woudnt want to be in no damn white house and if he wasnt the President then you woudlnt give a damn about what he did for her.

My brother has never even really met his father so he damn sure aint going to do anything for his father's mother. How does that sound? Sure they are proud but thats because he's presidnet. If he wasnt then they probably wouldnt even really think about him at all. Im not saying they are front running or anything but its clear that they arent super close and things are best the way they are. Obama loves them but he's not going to be fake like he was with them 24/7 growing up

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Bully, how is Obama a millionaire? He dont make ****. You know what the Presidents make? He doesnt get paid that much at all, plus not to long ago he was in debt before he was running for ****.

His grandmother is his grandmother but his white grandmother is the one that raised him. He never even really has met the black woman that much as his father never wanted to really know him so what is he supposed to do? Bring this lady in who you have no relationship with into a world that is totally unkown to her? She woudnt want to be in no damn white house and if he wasnt the President then you woudlnt give a damn about what he did for her.

My brother has never even really met his father so he damn sure aint going to do anything for his father's mother. How does that sound? Sure they are proud but thats because he's presidnet. If he wasnt then they probably wouldnt even really think about him at all. Im not saying they are front running or anything but its clear that they arent super close and things are best the way they are. Obama loves them but he's not going to be fake like he was with them 24/7 growing up
                ok answer me this....

what in the **** does the president have to pay for on top of his salary?

he could get all of his fans to make a donation to help his poor old granny.

hell the mother ****er could send 5 g's which is chump change to him and she would be ****ing rolling

Comment

@ the phantom red k and no post...

Sin City

you are a ****!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post

Obama is a multi- millionaire, before he ran for office he was a very successful lawyer, and he has made millions off book sales.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Obama is a multi- millionaire, before he ran for office he was a very successful lawyer, and he has made millions off book sales.
                      I dont think she is still living in that condition, if so terrorists would have field day with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X