Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    I'm not a Wilder fan. I just know that Fury is a bum with a suspect chin too. Fury's comp is trash also. Both need to step their comp up.
    fury is a bum. wilder is worse than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      What "sort of power"

Who has wilder laid out to suggest he has anything above decent power?

Everyone he fights has already been blasted out multiple times by average punchers, hand picked to keep the ko% going

And Frank Ducketts you can shut up, you openly admit you only support black fighters, you are a racist and wilder would be ashamed to have you as a fan
      You're a panzy Earl. You calling me a racist is like someone telling me that Hitler wasn't a bigot. Fury fans like to hang on the Chisora name, but Chisora was knocked out by an ex cruiserweight. FOH. Oh, and go **** yourself too Earl.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        fury is a bum. wilder is worse than him.
        Yeah, and when they fight, that's when I'll find out because you telling me won't cut it. Watching Fury fight is like watching paint dry. He's a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Wilder is obviously being protected for a reason, and it pretty obvious what that reason is.

He's got the double edged sword of poor defence and punch resistance.

Put him in with a bigger guy, with much better experience, as well as 12 rounds experience, wilder gets stopped.

Honestly wilder is only getting hyped by the hardcore anti European crew, and only since seth Mitchell lost (Mitchell was considered the much better prospect)

It's obvious to me, after wilder loses they will deny hyping him and move on to the next guy

Nobody is hyping him up you damned moron.

Complete straw man argument. As per usual.

Comment

Let's get Toney vs Fury!

Comment

Wilder is worse than David Price

Fury destroys this hype

Comment

I don't think Fury's a particularly good fighter but he holds wins over Chisora and Johnson, so at least he's proved something.

What evidence is there to suggest that Wilder can beat Fury? I don't see any at all on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  I'm perplexed at his progression but I think to say it reflects his talent isn't necessarily true.

He could do with adding a good 20 lbs to his legs too, they're like sticks.
                  It's all about them legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    What evidence is there to suggest that Wilder can beat Fury? I don't see any at all on his resume.
                    It's strange, all the posters who voted for wilder are also floyd and Broner fans. I can't figure out what the common denominator is though hmmmm

Comment

As of right now Wilder has only proven that he can KO cans. His resume is laughable while Fury has had decent opposition.

Fury by decision or KO until proven otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X