No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    lol @ him still juicing. As a Yankee fan, he's an utter embarrassment. Still can't believe he's owed like what, 17 mill a year. LOL
    As a Phillies fan, the site of his big gay face makes me want to kill. I tried hating Jeter too, but damn him if he isn't perfect

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      nicknames people, nicknames

yuroidkis gamboa?
      I like that one so far...

Yuroidkis EPOa

All I could think of

Comment

(The fight against Rios was later canceled, but Gamboa won two other fights by TKO and KO that January and February.)

Well at least i know that part aint true

Comment

Smh. Thats crazy. Boxing is going through what baseball did a few years back.

Comment

Baseball players are never gonna learn, this sounds like a BALCO part 2 here.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Baseball players are never gonna learn, this sounds like a BALCO part 2 here.
              I'm just waiting for the media here in NYC to start killing AROID again. I remeber hearing last week there was a huge PED bust that will be naming a lot of star players and here it is. It should start getting national attention and plastered all over ESPN soon.

Comment

Damn Yuri this gunna be a big letdown.Really looks bad for him

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Smh. Thats crazy. Boxing is going through what baseball did a few years back.

It really isn't when you think about it logically. We are talking about tens of millions (if not hundreds) in potential earnings from the sport they are in and endorsements. Recognition and adulation. Women throwing themselves at your feet. Keep it all in context and you will be a cynical b*stard like me. Remember what i was calling the Tour de France in 09 and 10 when the PED conversation first hit boxing, the Tour de Farce.

Comment

Originally posted by chy
                    (The fight against Rios was later canceled, but Gamboa won two other fights by TKO and KO that January and February.)

Well at least i know that part aint true
                    Yea... Let's see if they do more investigations on this. That's obviously not accurate.

I'm pretty disappointed and not just cause of Gamboa. Look at all the names on there, including A-Rod. That's a damn shame.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      How can you be juicing and still duck fighters like Rios?

but anyway if he was on PED's I wouldn't be surprised.. it seems like most big named successful boxers are using them, or are suspected of using them. Pacquiao, Mayweather, Berto, Peterson, Morales, Nonito, Ward, Tarver etc

I wouldn't be surprised if they're all juicing
                      You forgot to add Marquez to that list, he's suspected of using PEDs too.

Anyway, this is very upsetting but until he gets caught he's innocent in my eyes. Isn't that how it works?

Comment

Working...
                      X