No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Says He Will Be Fully Prepared For Jorge Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Says He Will Be Fully Prepared For Jorge Arce

WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash’ Donaire says he’ll be ready to face Mexican warrior Jorge “Travieso” Arce tentatively set for October 20 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

However, a conflict in the telecast of the planned title fight for the vacant WBO bantamweight crown relinquished by Arce, between No.1 ranked AJ “Bazooka” Banal and No.2 ranked Thai Pungluang Sor Sungyu and the Donaire-Arce which will be both telecast by ABS-CBN over Channel 2 will have to be resolved.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd give anything to see Arce do the unthinkable and slap the **** out of this guy. What an absolute cherry-picking fraud this Donaire clown is.

Go pick on some more flyweights.

Comment

so weak. arce should rematch that guy he just no contested with and donaire has bigger fish to fry. this fight should have been made years ago. now its pointless. at least with all the other guys nonito oculd be fighthing that would mean alot more

Comment

Lol, it'd be hilarious if Arce actually pulls it off. Ain't happenin though.

Comment

i am no longer a donaire fan

I remember when he used to only want to fight the best.

Comment

I'm hoping Arce will spark this p4p fraud. He nearly got out boxed by Mathebula..

Comment

Donaire is overrated, but Arce is waaay done... Might be entertaining though...I'll get tickets for this piece of crap

Comment

Wanted Arce to rematch Rojas. Meh at this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  i am no longer a donaire fan

I remember when he used to only want to fight the best.
                  I kinda feel this way too. But I try not to knock him on that, as he did not leave his current division yet. It's just too early to judge, given the current situation with the other fighters in the same division. But it just annoys me when he's verbally ducking nowadays when he used to say "anyone, anytime, anywhere."
                  Last edited by spoonwars; 07-20-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

lol, donaire aint playing with these no hopers.

Comment

Working...
                    X