Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Marquez "if no pacquiao, a fight with timothy bradley is also possible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is my guy, but Bradley dominates Marquez.

Comment

That fight would be sick. I think JMM does well early on but Bradley gets to him with movement and stamina, Desert Storm in a close split decision win

Comment

bradley doesn't beat jmm imo. great fight, but if he would consider bradley, why didn't he consider morales? he's got the bigger name, a world title, and it'd be great to see since they've never gotten in the ring before. either way, i'm glad jmm isn't retiring just yet. hopefully he goes out with a W.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          bradley doesn't beat jmm imo. great fight, but if he would consider bradley, why didn't he consider morales? he's got the bigger name, a world title, and it'd be great to see since they've never gotten in the ring before. either way, i'm glad jmm isn't retiring just yet. hopefully he goes out with a W.
          I don't know,I wish he just went on ahead & retired. He is almost 40. Years from now when people talk about Pacman-Marquez 3, it will be more about Marquez being robbed in the eyes of 90% of the viewers than Pacman winning.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            why would he? Morales is shot and way past it, he is not classified as a top 10 p4p fighter. Marquez already talked about this on Golpe a Golpe ESPN awhile back.

Comment

Very interesting match up, team pac should take note.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                why would he? Morales is shot and way past it, he is not classified as a top 10 p4p fighter. Marquez already talked about this on Golpe a Golpe ESPN awhile back.
                I would to see that fight as well for sentimentality's sake. Whatever that animal is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  I'm not challenging you but would you happen to have the link? I'm interested on what he has to say about fighting Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    I would to see that fight as well for sentimentality's sake. Whatever that animal is.
                    it would be brutal to watch, sure it would earn Morales a decent last payday but he has regressed even more since the Maidana fight, he didn't look so good in his last fight with Cano. It would not be competitive at all.

Comment

With a win Marquez would be without a doubt rated over MAB and Erik Morales......

Comment

Working...
                      X