Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ Chad trying to move on to Pascal! Not so fast the belt's going back to Hopkins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol @ Chad trying to move on to Pascal! Not so fast the belt's going back to Hopkins!

He even said Hopkins gets no rematch.

Those words might come back to bite him as the belt is more than likely headed back to Bernard.

Hey texas, what's up man?? Well man to be honest at this point I am not interested at all in a rematch. It seems less exciting than the original one. Hopkins is just dirty and his style is getting more painfully annoying due to his age.

I'd rather see him fight Pascal or someone young.

Comment

texasboi - NOT SO FAST!!! Although I agree, it should be turned into a NC and returned to Hopkins, but if the commission doesn't deem what Dawson did as a foul, which I don't think it was, I think the ruling stands. . . I could be wrong, but based on my understanding that's how it works. . . Dawson will probably end up keeping the straps and moving on. . .

Comment

I say it gets turned to a NC, the belt goes back to Hopkins, if they do a rematch LMAO if its on PPV. I ordered this one but Im sorry a rematch would bomb on PPV.

Comment

I never understood the glory in having a belt

It would mean nothing to me

Comment

Originally posted by TheMelvern View Post
            I say it gets turned to a NC, the belt goes back to Hopkins, if they do a rematch LMAO if its on PPV. I ordered this one but Im sorry a rematch would bomb on PPV.
            agree 100%. . . but i don't know if the commission will turn it into a NC. . . when vitali injured his shoulder against byrd (which byrd didn't cause), it was ruled a TKO. . . this is similar - UNLESS they deem what dawson did as an illegal move. . . i don't know, but my guess is the ruling will stand. . . HOPE IM WRONG, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              I never understood the glory in having a belt

It would mean nothing to me
              This one of the few divisions where the belt wearer (WBC) is actually lineal champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                This one of the few divisions where the belt wearer (WBC) is actually lineal champion.
                That would mean nothing to me as well. Who cares? You go in there and beat your opponent. Keep it moving. That's all that matters

Comment

Working...
                X