Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    Seriously ImDazed, don't you ever get tired of defending Floyd? Sometimes I think you're just purely trolling because you make the same points over and over and over and over again and you love being gangraped by Pacfans.

Sometimes you just have to give up and face the reality that:

a) Floyd vs Pac may never EVER happen
    b) Pac and his fans has moved on. Pac already moved on after the failed negotiations: already fought Marg and Mosley since, and now pac fans and boxing fans are focusing on the Marquez fight. Business as usual.
    c) Floyd is inactive, may never fight again, otherwise what's stopping him from fighting bums and making easy money like Pac? or even fight others that's calling him out and willing to take OST? I'm pretty sure there are thousands of Floyd fans that doesn't mind getting robbed by a PPV Floyd vs. [insert bum here] fight as well.

Move on brother, life is too short.

You say the bold like its a good thing for any fighter to do let alone to the 2 best fighters in boxing!!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Wow, 20 pages and DAZED is still lecturing us on the evils of Pacquiao.
      Resiliency is a common trait of *****s. Remind me of that Japanese soldier who was still fighting 30 years after the war was over. Onoda I think was the name.

Comment

• Floyd already agreed and signed his part

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Resiliency is a common trait of *****s. Remind me of that Japanese soldier who was still fighting 30 years after the war was over. Onoda I think was the name.

The irony is he does not care about OST.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            You actually think I read this beyond the first two lines? I don't respect you. Get that? If you have an issue with me, ignore me. Like I'm about to do YOU.
            OMG! please don't put me on ignore, I never even red k'd you, oh man, I can't believe this shit is happening to me, I shouldn't have said anything, I'm so sorry man, please don't put me on ignore, pleeeeese!

so much for me telling you to move on with your life, since you're too sensitive about this whole deal...how old r you again? And sorry but I don't put people on ignore, I don't have a vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
              link please
              heres your link buddy and if you read it you can see that it says that floyd agreed to everything and was waiting on pacquiao and that pacquiao prfered the march date
              http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-no...e-tune-up-jinx

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Floyd already agreed and signed his part

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  heres your link buddy and if you read it you can see that it says that floyd agreed to everything and was waiting on pacquiao and that pacquiao prfered the march date
                  It was reported on here as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    it also says Floyd was thinking of having a tuneup against Matt Hatton first.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
                      it also says Floyd was thinking of having a tuneup against Matt Hatton first.
                      did it say manny wanted to fight in may?
                      exactly what a pac fan does they ignore facts and try to bring attention to something else.you asked to see a link that showed that manny was the one that wanted the fight in march and i provided it

Comment

Working...
                      X