Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did prime mike tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen Tyson's entire career and I can't imagine him moving around the ring like Ali.

Comment

It would be pretty stupid for a 5'10 heavy to start dancing round the ring and try to out jab far taller boxers. He fought a style which suited his physical makeup. Just as Lennox fights one that suits his.

Comment

I know it wouldnt make sense for tyson to get up on his toes and dance and he wouldnt be able to move like ali because nobody could . But did tyson have the feet to move like tyrell biggs or larry holmes ? . What enables a fighter to be able to move like that anyway , how come some fighters can do it and others can not ? .

Comment

What would be the point. Tyson was so successful using his own trademark style. How could he be the baddest man on the planet if he was a dancer - "I will distract the gentleman by blinding him momentarily with the speed and grace of my footwork, whilst i doth quickly nip out and dine on his children"

Comment

Fast feet are like fast hands. Some guys have them and some don't. Some guys plod foward while others are on their toe's. Some guys move foward like that deliberatly, digging their toe's into the canvas for punching power.

Comment

So dancing is about fast feet , did tyson have fast enough feet for dancing ? .

Comment

catskills.....

I have a question for you....

Could you shut the **** up, please ?

Comment

nO I WILL NOT SHUT UP I WANT SOME ANSWERS HERE .

Comment

So if dancing is about fast feet did tyson have fast enough feet to dance ? .

Comment

Well if you watch the second henry tillmam - tyson amateur fight you wil see tyson in the corner up on his toes doing a bit of dancing , of course the camera is far away and there is the tale of the tape writing covering the screen so its hard to make out how good he is at it .

Comment

Working...
                      X