No announcement yet.

Email addresses coming up on google search

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email addresses coming up on google search

Hey all, I enter my email address on google and it comes up with some dodgy site i mean i've never been on this site before, is it possible to get rid off it when i search my email on google? I've tried searching for answers to this but to no avail. Hoping the legends of BSCENE can help

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    Hey all, I enter my email address on google and it comes up with some dodgy site i mean i've never been on this site before, is it possible to get rid off it when i search my email on google? I've tried searching for answers to this but to no avail. Hoping the legends of BSCENE can help
    MOTHER ****ING HACKING ****S WANKFACES PIECES OF ****

I've never entered my email into google before, and just did it, last search result is some forum with peoples gmail addresses and passswords, and mine is in it, full email and password.

****S!!!

Comment

good news is its all in lower case on the site (its not for me) but some ****s has still manages to get it

Comment

anyone help?

Comment

There's nothing you can do about it right now. change your password as often as you can.

Comment

I just searched my email and nothing.

Comment

Should stop going on those **** sites etc.

Comment

I googled it and no-one had my password, I share my e-mail a lot and I do Anti-fascist work in Scotland so it was shared as part of a list by some Nazis.

I have a good firewall (Panda). I never give out my password.

I'm pretty sure its your firewall.

Comment

Working...
                X