Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: I'll Show Shumenov That He's Facing a Legend!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: I'll Show Shumenov That He's Facing a Legend!

IBF light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins (54-6-2, 32KOs), 49-years-old, is not overlooking his next opponent, despite the significant edge in experience and skill. On April 19th at the DC Armory in Washington, DC - Hopkins will enter a Showtime televised unification clash with WBA champion Beibut Shumenov (14-1, 9KOs). Even with the big gap in age, Hopkins has been more active than the much younger Shumenov.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is a nice triple header,pretty hyped for this card!!hopkins,isnt getting any younger and shumenov is no push over,which makes this a compelling fight for me,porter vs malignaggi should be a good lil scrap,and quillin a good appetizer.

Comment

Not familiar with quillen's opponent? How good is he? Quillen better start stepping up his comp, his growth or shall i say ceiling seems close, not a lot of progress from what i've seen..

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
        Not familiar with quillen's opponent? How good is he? Quillen better start stepping up his comp, his growth or shall i say ceiling seems close, not a lot of progress from what i've seen..
        He shouldn't be in the ring with him. It's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
          He's a hard charger, he'll keep coming forward and throwing punches. Not like Margarito or LSC though.
          Mostly a 154 pound fighter though who's best win was years ago...like more than 10.

Last big fight was against Baysangurov. Did decent in that fight IMO.
          Quilin better win easy here...he'll probably be hunting for that left hook while Baysangurov is coming forward.

Comment

Hopkins via UD . They are gonna be staring at each other for first half of the fight, then Hopkins is gonna make more attempts to get inside. Shumy can't fight inside.

Comment

Old man at it again...let's go BHop.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                IBF light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins (54-6-2, 32KOs), 49-years-old, is not overlooking his next opponent, despite the significant edge in experience and skill. On April 19th at the DC Armory in Washington, DC - Hopkins will enter a Showtime televised unification clash with WBA champion Beibut Shumenov (14-1, 9KOs). Even with the big gap in age, Hopkins has been more active than the much younger Shumenov.

[Click Here To Read More]
                /in before Jas

WAR B-Hop!!!

Dang, he beat me in here already.

Comment

I have no interst in this hand-picked guy...the "kekend" has fought no 1 meanjgul since??unless 1 counts Pascal/Dawson...I picture him vs M.Spinks, or Monzon...both he would've lost...come 2 reality...if I could pick 1 it would b ward, but neither has the courage or will 2 man up vs the other...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    I have no interst in this hand-picked guy...the "kekend" has fought no 1 meanjgul since??unless 1 counts Pascal/Dawson...I picture him vs M.Spinks, or Monzon...both he would've lost...come 2 reality...if I could pick 1 it would b ward, but neither has the courage or will 2 man up vs the other...
                    Speak...sum...proper English... 2 no 1....other 4 man up "seken" b, not I 2 reality...decipher thy code...

Comment

Working...
                    X