No announcement yet.

LATINOS: Are You Voting for Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LATINOS: Are You Voting for Obama?

If you voted for him last year are you voting for him again?
    why?

are you not voting for him again?
    why?

do you believe he has made the US better or worst?

or you don't vote because it doesn't matter politicians
    will always be corrupt?

Inquiring minds will like to know!

No

and i hope he losses the presidential race too

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      No

and i hope he losses the presidential race too
      I'm with you.

"I inherited this recession from bush" negro please what have you done to try and fix it. More Latinos have been deported under his name also but no one talks about that one.

Comment

hell naw, all these fish swim in the same dirty ass pond!

Comment

I am, but only because I won't vote for a mormon. The last time my state was red was reagan so its not like my vote for president matters.

Comment

**** no!!! Obama has not done **** for Mexicans! If anything ,more mexicans have been discriminated and deported since he took office.. Look what happened in Arizona and Alabama. Since he took office, Mexicans have become this countries balme for everything !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              **** no!!! Obama has not done **** for Mexicans! If anything ,more mexicans have been discriminated and deported since he took office.. Look what happened in Arizona and Alabama. Since he took office, Mexicans have become this countries balme for everything !!!!!
              Because the world revolves around Mexicans, right?

Incase you forgot....he's the president of the United States of America...not Mexico.

Why is Mexicans getting deported a bad thing? They crossed a border in which they weren't suppose to and are getting sent home for it.

I see nothing wrong.

As for the topic, I ain't voting.

Obama or Romney, we are fucked.

Comment

No hay ni para donde voltear aqui, el no votar por nadie no ayuda mucho, hay que ver como sigue todo esto y que otras promesas nos hacen..

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Because the world revolves around Mexicans, right?

Incase you forgot....he's the president of the United States of America...not Mexico.

Why is Mexicans getting deported a bad thing? They crossed a border in which they weren't suppose to and are getting sent home for it.

I see nothing wrong.

As for the topic, I ain't voting.

Obama or Romney, we are fucked.
                  WTF, I was giving my personal opinion on why I am not voting for Obama..I am a MExican American and will vote for who ever does best for my people before anything pendejo!! NAH brother the world revolves around the mighty country of El Salvador..LMAO Tres veces mojado thinks he is American!! In Americans eyes you are just another Hispanic that should not be here.. You mad because they confuse you with being Mexican?? You should be proud and happy they dont find out you are a Salvatrucha!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    WTF, I was giving my personal opinion on why I am not voting for Obama..I am a MExican American and will vote for who ever does best for my people before anything pendejo!! NAH brother the world revolves around the mighty country of El Salvador..LMAO Tres veces mojado thinks he is American!! In Americans eyes you are just another Hispanic that should not be here.. You mad because they confuse you with being Mexican?? You should be proud and happy they dont find out you are a Salvatrucha!!
                    Do you have any idea how much of an idiot you sound? You are American, you are not Mexican. Your people are Americans, if you love Mexico so much and hate America, why don't you move to Mexico? It's clear you are more concerned about Mexicans rather than your fellow Americans.

Why should the president of the United States care about Mexicans? His job is to keep this country going and to protect the American people not illegals that cross the border.

They committed a crime and do not belong here. Why the fuck should the president take care of foreigners that came here illegally?

If you're going to rate American politicians based on how nice they are to Mexicans specifically, best for you to not even talk about politics cause you'll hate everyone.

Why are you obsessed with El Salvador? I'm not the idiot saying "Obama won't get my vote cause he's deporting Salvadorans"

If they cross the border illegally, regardless of nationality, they should be sent back.

What do you mean 'in Americans eyes'? A couple southern rednecks?

Comment

Working...
                    X