Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero needs to STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed do something @ 147 if u want a shot at Floyd beat Ortiz Mike Jones Berto or some1

Comment

WAR GUERRERERO!

Comment

Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
        Tim your a clown who doesn't know s h I t about boxing. Guerrero deserves a big fight more then anyone in boxing. He's got the size and skill to give Floyd problems. To say a blown up 130 pounder like floyd will knock him out your smoking crack. Just because he had a flash knock down by Casa doesn't mean he was hurt, more off balance then anything. Marquez avoided him for years so what's he supposed to do if no one wants to fight him. Tito trinidad was knocked down many times in career but always got up to finish the job. I guess if it were up to you..anyone who gets dropped should never fight again. Your a typical fan who don't know s h it. The insiders like emmanul steward know this is a great fight, that's why he had it a pick em fight.
        You clearly didn't read my post if you're basing your response on my saying he doesn't deserve the shot because he was knocked down; that wasn't my whole argument, but part of it. And the point was he's been knocked down twice in his last 3 fights, one of which was by an old, frustrated, spoiling Casamayor who Bradley just as$-raped without losing a single minute of any round! And besides the point, he also got his ass beat by Orlando Salido, so how is he going to give Floyd a tough fight? How can you say a guy who lost widely to Salido (who has something like 12 losses, if I remember correctly), was knocked down by a JAB from an old, washed-up Casamayor and was knocked down by Katsidis in his last fight, can fight on even terms with the most gifted fighter of our generation? You can't; it's illogical. You only have to watch their last couple of fights to know Guerrero would be outsped, outfoxed, outmuscled by Mayweather. And I shudder to think what would happen if he fought Manny; I'd advise the Commission to have a stretcher ready.

To TyrantT316; good post. As I said, I know he's just pumping himself up and calling for a payday/big fight as many boxers do. My point was he needs to prove himself to get those fights, and he's beginning to irritate me with the constant, incessant nagging; it's like he's some ankle-biter pulling at Floyd's apron strings, begging for a shot. Maybe his big mouth will get him it; either way, if he does he's gonna come crashing down to earth.

Comment

Guerrero is not even the best fighter in his weight class. Marquez and Ríos would smash him seriously. Kasiditis is so shot though i like him but seriously dude is annoying and delusional. So are his fans.

Comment

Working...
          X