Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins' Trainer: Marquez, a Better Fighter Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins' Trainer: Marquez, a Better Fighter Than Pacquiao

The talk of the boxing world is still revolved around this weekend’s third clash between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez. Inside of a shocked crowd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, Marquez, a huge underdog heading in, would defy the odds with a spirited and game effort that many felt should have led him towards victory despite the majority-decision verdict that went against him.

[Click Here To Read More]

Naz is telling the truth....waiting for the Pac crew to come through and start b!tching like the b!tches they've been acting like as of late!!

Comment

i saw the blueprint to beat manny back when morales beat him and in the marquez1 fight. its really simple. and cotto did it in spurts. key to beating manny is range and stepping off the line. his right hook kinda helped him but its not really a hard right hook and since you can step the other way you are out of the way. nice article from naz. but i did not understand the part IF you watched the fight? was he making fun or mocking the hbo crew and manny team about his footwork and right hand? by saying he has bad footwork and his right hand is really not improvd? if so i agree. manny footwork sucks. and his right hand is weak too he still depend on that left whether its a lead or right after the jab.

Comment

Nazeem is now on the ******* hate list

Comment

the brother is keeping it 100

Comment

Naz broke it down and said some real **** Pacquiao is not above criticism

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Naz is telling the truth....waiting for the Pac crew to come through and start b!tching like the b!tches they've been acting like as of late!!
              Nazim dont know **** about boxing

Comment

maybe a better boxer, definitely not a better fighter

Comment

OUCH!

This is gonna hurt the rabid *******s, bad too!

He said Marquez is better than Pacquiao!

Comment

I have always said that Marquez is a far better technical fighter than Pac.

It's just that he is a career-featherweight.
                    Last edited by LeadUppercut; 11-15-2011, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X