No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye is Another Fighter Coming For a Payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye is Another Fighter Coming For a Payday

WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO has vowed to silence “motormouth” David Haye. [Click Here To Read More]

Haye's time in the spotlight will be over, and his time in the hospital will begin in less than two months. Wladimir is going to seriously hurt Haye. Just wait, I guarantee Haye turns this into the valuev fight and will stink the joint out, losing a wide decision this time.

Comment

Wlad admitted Haye is getting under his skin, so its working. It just make Wlad fight different and that may be dangerous for him.

All his fights he won doing what he does, and if he tries changing a winning formula it might work in hayes favour.

Comment

Here's the real deal (apologies to Evander) with Haye: he found he didn't like life in the HW division, which is why he has fought so seldom in it. The big boys hit too hard, unless they are Fraudley and paid with gambling winnings to take a dive. So the Gayemaker is ca$hing out against Wlad -- Wlad is absolutely correct. Expect Davey to hit the canvas the first time he gets hit hard, take a ten count, make some excuses, and ride into the sunset with his career payday.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Wlad admitted Haye is getting under his skin, so its working. It just make Wlad fight different and that may be dangerous for him.

All his fights he won doing what he does, and if he tries changing a winning formula it might work in hayes favour.
          Wlad has his gameplan for Haye and he won't deviate from it.

Comment

haye is nonsensical. he wants to make a big name in the hw division yet he plans to retire in october,30years old. even if he beat vlad by some miracle,then retiring will simply be a cowardly move. its clear haye wants no business with vitali.

Comment

YOUR HAVIN A F.U.K.I.N LAUGH MATE,
              THE B.I.T.C.H.K.O SISTERS ARE THE MOST BORING H/W SISTER ACT EVER!
              PAYDAY? F.U.K.I.N PAYDAY? W.T.F?
              YES, OFCOURSE HES COMIN FOR A PAYDAY YA STUPID ****.
              DID YOU THINK HES GONNA ROLL OVER AND DO IT FOR FREE?
              IN TERMS OF MONEY GENERATED FOR A SINGLE FIGHT, THIS WILL BE THE "PAYDAY" OF THE CHINNY SISTERS CAREER AND WHY? BECAUSE OF DAVID HAYE PERIOD.
              F.U.K.I.N. PAYDAY, HAYE IS CREATING HIS BIGGEST PAYDAY......AND LAST.
              this is me and all the haye team havin a celebration with the klits mum:bukkake::bukkake: slag.

Comment

This fight is gonna be just like the final moments of the Calvin Brock fight.

Comment

Can't wait to see Haye's face smashed in. Pizza face, 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    YOUR HAVIN A F.U.K.I.N LAUGH MATE,
                    THE B.I.T.C.H.K.O SISTERS ARE THE MOST BORING H/W SISTER ACT EVER!
                    PAYDAY? F.U.K.I.N PAYDAY? W.T.F?
                    YES, OFCOURSE HES COMIN FOR A PAYDAY YA STUPID ****.
                    DID YOU THINK HES GONNA ROLL OVER AND DO IT FOR FREE?
                    IN TERMS OF MONEY GENERATED FOR A SINGLE FIGHT, THIS WILL BE THE "PAYDAY" OF THE CHINNY SISTERS CAREER AND WHY? BECAUSE OF DAVID HAYE PERIOD.
                    F.U.K.I.N. PAYDAY, HAYE IS CREATING HIS BIGGEST PAYDAY......AND LAST.
                    this is me and all the haye team havin a celebration with the klits mum:bukkake::bukkake: slag.
                    you sound like a typical Gaye fanboy

Comment

Working...
                    X