Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prettyboy32 exposed (hes a fat ugly white guy)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    **** you.

the whole US congress can kiss my arse
    Well I cant argue with that, but some of us fat, ugly white guys happen to be pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Well I cant argue with that, but some of us fat, ugly white guys happen to be pretty cool.
      are you fat white and ugly...?

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
        like this???
        That movie was great, I like the part where Flip and his black friend went from where they live in Iowa to Chi town and to buy like $60 bucks worth of some drugs I forget which and the dude there beats him the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          are you fat white and ugly...?
          According to the Dr. charts Im obese, Im whitish and Ive been called ugly before.

Comment

According to the Dr. charts Im obese, Im whitish and Ive been called ugly before.
            stop that is no way to talk about yourself.

Comment

Those charts put ppl into very general categories like small, medium, and large like we were made in sewing factories.

Comment

Originally posted by Youresosecksy View Post
                stop that is no way to talk about yourself.
                Its ok Im still a pimp. Im actually kind of cocky Im just honest.
                Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Those charts put ppl into very general categories like small, medium, and large like we were made in sewing factories.
                Yea I dont agree with them at all actually. I could stand to lose a couple lbs probably, but Im in pretty good physical shape. I just dont need a 6pack year round.

Comment

Working...
                X