No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco on Erik Morales, Linares Rematch, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco on Erik Morales, Linares Rematch, More

In a fight that flew under the radar, WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco successfully made the first defense of his title on March 17th in Los Mochis, Mexico when he stopped fringe contender Miguel Roman in the fifth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Unless Linares cuts up real bad again I got him winning the rematch. I don't think Linares can knock DeMarco out so he's gonna have to box and stay away. Maybe we can get a trilogy out of this.

Comment

I got Linares beating his a$$ in the rematch, much like he was for 95% of the first fight. I still have faith in Linares and STILL say he's going to be one of the better fighters of his generation.

Comment

Linares did pretty good against Tony, but I still think DeMarco wins again. Linares fought just about the best fight he could have against DeMarco and I'm not sure there's much more he can do in the rematch. On the other hand I think DeMarco can do better now having fought Linares once. It took Tony a little while to adjust to the speed of Linares, but once he does he'll bust up Linares again. Linares just does't have enough power to keep DeMarco off of him.

Comment

I got DeMarco wining in 12 TKO.

Comment

Linares wins the rematch if he can stay out of the brawl which will not be easy for him

Comment

I think thr stoppege was legit....lineras was boxing well but he kept coming out with his head straight up...it was a matter of time b4 the.acchmilation took effect..he took alota str8 lefts...i can see him running and boxing and demarco walking him down...he wasnt able to discourage him at all....demarco late ko

Comment

Demarco will whoop his silly a$$ again.

Comment

Wasn't Linares winning the first fight by a pretty wide margin?

Comment

Kinares had a lead but the cut seriously afected him.

What I still don't get is why he rolls into a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X